« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2016, 10:20:51 AM »

Morning men.  Scorcher reporting "All Deals have ended now!".  Oh well.

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2016, 10:20:59 AM »

Well, that was a short Scorcher....

All Deals have ended now!

WTF?

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »

Morning men.  Scorcher reporting "All Deals have ended now!".  Oh well.
Sounds like they are using the same IT guys CI and Sis use.  Wonder if it's raining in PA?

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2016, 10:22:15 AM »

Well, that was a short Scorcher....

All Deals have ended now!

WTF?
Just as well based on the chit they were offering.

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2016, 10:22:57 AM »

Morning men.  Scorcher reporting "All Deals have ended now!".  Oh well.
Morning Bean, you staying out of this African Dust?

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »

More Cleveland Browns/Crowell fallout....

Police threatening not to cover Browns games...
http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/12/cleveland-browns-isaiah-crowell-police/

Meanwhile Crowell has been shamed into trying to buy his way out of the toilet...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17041805/cleveland-browns-rb-isaiah-crowell-donate-game-check-fallen-police-officers
Love the guy's quote - "You're a grown ass man, and you claim you were too emotional to know it was wrong? Think we'll accept your apology? Kiss my ass."

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2016, 10:24:16 AM »

Well, that was a short Scorcher....

All Deals have ended now!

WTF?
Just as well based on the chit they were offering.
Back up with some Fonseca churchills!

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:04 AM »

Morning men.  Scorcher reporting "All Deals have ended now!".  Oh well.
Sounds like they are using the same IT guys CI and Sis use.  Wonder if it's raining in PA?
Back up and running, somebody must have kicked the server...

« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:36 AM »

Well, that was a short Scorcher....

All Deals have ended now!

WTF?
Just as well based on the chit they were offering.
Back up with some Fonseca churchills!
In other words, All Deals still ended...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2016, 10:31:10 AM »

SCORCHER @ THE PAGE

Frik'n Deals are 2 minutes
Holy FDA Fuk'n - SL Oval Connecticut Torp - 10/$58
Hell with that, I just got a couple of boxes of SL Bull Toro's for $45 a box.

Was that an Atlantic employee special? Sis deal was more like $53, but all the toros are b/o.

Free Shipping Code for the Sis...

http://www.cigar.com/FREEDOM

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2016, 10:32:52 AM »

Well, that was a short Scorcher....

All Deals have ended now!

WTF?
Just as well based on the chit they were offering.
Back up with some Fonseca churchills!
In other words, All Deals still ended...
$58 Oval's back up.  That is a deal alright, a deal to get bent over.

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2016, 10:34:08 AM »

Morning men.  Scorcher reporting "All Deals have ended now!".  Oh well.
Morning Bean, you staying out of this African Dust?
No way, man, I'm letting it get all over me to better justify myself on Friday during the BLM rally downtown.

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2016, 10:37:23 AM »

US appeals court refuses to reconsider QB Tom Brady's 'Deflategate' case...

A federal appeals court has rejected Tom Brady's attempt to get a new hearing on his "Deflategate" suspension.

Brady was asking for the full 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to hear the case. In April, a three-judge panel said that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was within his powers when he suspended the star quarterback four games for his role in a scheme to doctor the footballs used in a Jan. 18, 2015, playoff game.

The decision Wednesday affirms the wide-ranging powers given to the commissioner by the NFL's collective bargaining agreement and was a setback for organized labor groups arguing for due process in employee discipline.

Brady's remaining hope is to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »

There is a first for everything and one has just hit me!

I agree with Martha Stewart on this one (as a whole, there are good ones in the group):

MARTHA STEWART UNLEASHED: Millennials are lazy, self-indulgent and lack initiative to be successful...

« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2016, 10:44:25 AM »