Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2016, 04:10:04 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2016, 04:10:41 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2016, 04:18:13 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
were you in a band yet?

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2016, 04:18:50 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
were you in a band yet?
Yes.

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
were you in a band yet?
Yes.
You call that music?

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
Hangin' out with your hoodlum friends?

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »

Sheesh, leave you deadbeats unattended and only 8 frik'n pages.

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2016, 05:17:05 PM »

Day is done and kicked back in my hotel.  Too hot to smoke outside and traffic is way too bad to go to the B&M so will just rest a while before dinner.

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »

Day is done and kicked back in my hotel.  Too hot to smoke outside and traffic is way too bad to go to the B&M so will just rest a while before dinner.
they are not going to let you smoke at the dinner table?
bet you miss Jamie's now... 8)

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2016, 05:25:38 PM »

going to head out myself, take care guys.

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
Hangin' out with your hoodlum friends?
In fairness to my parents, they really were hoodlums.

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2016, 05:31:23 PM »

Sheesh, leave you deadbeats unattended and only 8 frik'n pages.
It's a Monday here in commieville. Little postwhoring allowed.

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2016, 05:34:08 PM »

Had to swing by the nearby Container Store on the way to my hotel.

Seems I have been over-sold again!

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2016, 05:34:44 PM »

Sheesh, leave you deadbeats unattended and only 8 frik'n pages.
It's a Monday here in commieville. Little postwhoring allowed.
Even encouraged!

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2016, 05:34:49 PM »

Day is done and kicked back in my hotel.  Too hot to smoke outside and traffic is way too bad to go to the B&M so will just rest a while before dinner.
they are not going to let you smoke at the dinner table?
bet you miss Jamie's now... 8)
I miss Jamie's every day!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10