CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: 7/6/2016  (Read 25354 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/6/2016
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:16 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...
I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)
He just got extremely careless with his hands, that's all.
He didn't believe his hands contained any sensitive ass material.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!
They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.
I think the rush hour drivers on IH35 might challenge you on that point.
only a small % of those I-35 drivers are stopping downtown most are going right on thru or getting off at the University.

Warden's office is at 2222 & 360 and roughly 20% of the employees (all 30 somethings that make good money) live downtown and commute out.  Surveys show that less than 50% of the people that live downtown work downtown.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
Probably should have worn gloves or maybe even followed it up with a little kiss.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »

Probably should have worn gloves or maybe even followed it up with a little kiss.
Then she'd be asking for $2 million.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2016, 09:00:28 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 09:02:07 AM »

And a few Browning Knives too!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 09:03:12 AM »

Maybe he was falling and just needed something to grab onto to avoid getting injured. Then he turned around and stared in disbelief, smirking because he was embarrASSed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2016, 09:07:32 AM »

Maybe he was falling and just needed something to grab onto to avoid getting injured. Then he turned around and stared in disbelief, smirking because he was embarrASSed.
And maybe he went to Baylor University and did not have any idea you were not supposed to do that sort of thing thus he should not be punished.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 09:12:40 AM »

Interesting to see what becomes of Oliva now that it's been sold.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:10 AM »

Dean must be laying those pavers!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:59 AM »

I used to be a big fan. Now I really don't care.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »

Excuse sounds well rehearsed Tony.  You use it often?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:14 AM »

I have adequate old stock of the stix I like so does not much matter. 

That said there is going to be more similar changes in the Cigar industry over the next 6-12 months than we can probably imagine.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

Excuse sounds well rehearsed Tony.  You use it often?
Nah, that was off the cuff. I'm talented that way.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22