« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:16 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...
I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)
He just got extremely careless with his hands, that's all.
He didn't believe his hands contained any sensitive ass material.

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!
They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.
I think the rush hour drivers on IH35 might challenge you on that point.
only a small % of those I-35 drivers are stopping downtown most are going right on thru or getting off at the University.

Warden's office is at 2222 & 360 and roughly 20% of the employees (all 30 somethings that make good money) live downtown and commute out.  Surveys show that less than 50% of the people that live downtown work downtown.

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »

[...]

Probably should have worn gloves or maybe even followed it up with a little kiss.

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »

[...]

Then she'd be asking for $2 million.

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2016, 09:00:28 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 09:02:07 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy
And a few Browning Knives too!

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 09:03:12 AM »

[...]

Maybe he was falling and just needed something to grab onto to avoid getting injured. Then he turned around and stared in disbelief, smirking because he was embarrASSed.

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2016, 09:07:32 AM »

[...]

And maybe he went to Baylor University and did not have any idea you were not supposed to do that sort of thing thus he should not be punished.

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 09:12:40 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy
Interesting to see what becomes of Oliva now that it's been sold.

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:10 AM »

Dean must be laying those pavers!

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:59 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy
Interesting to see what becomes of Oliva now that it's been sold.
I used to be a big fan. Now I really don't care.

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »

[...]

Excuse sounds well rehearsed Tony.  You use it often?

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:14 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy
Interesting to see what becomes of Oliva now that it's been sold.
I have adequate old stock of the stix I like so does not much matter.

That said there is going to be more similar changes in the Cigar industry over the next 6-12 months than we can probably imagine.

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

[...]

Nah, that was off the cuff. I'm talented that way.