« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...
I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)
He just got extremely careless with his hands, that's all.
He didn't believe his hands contained any sensitive ass material.
Maybe he was falling and just needed something to grab onto to avoid getting injured. Then he turned around and stared in disbelief, smirking because he was embarrASSed.
Excuse sounds well rehearsed Tony.  You use it often?
Yeah, he has to do that at home for brushing against the wardens cheeks so he gets plenty of practice.

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2016, 09:24:34 AM »

White Whale Inn Move Over!

Barndominium featured on HGTV's 'Fixer Upper' available for $1,200 a night on HomeAway

http://www.chron.com/lifestyle/travel-outdoors/article/Barndominium-HGTV-Fixer-Upper-for-rent-8327576.php

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2016, 09:30:28 AM »

And at the Page today we have:  Oliva fiver frenzy
Interesting to see what becomes of Oliva now that it's been sold.
I have adequate old stock of the stix I like so does not much matter.

That said there is going to be more similar changes in the Cigar industry over the next 6-12 months than we can probably imagine.
Lot of long time cigar families cashing in while there is still good money to be made.

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2016, 09:34:26 AM »

Markets Open

DOW   -68 @ 17,772 and trending down

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »

Not just male coaches getting the boot:

CHICAGO -- Loyola University has fired women's basketball coach Sheryl Swoopes.

The school said in April that it would investigate allegations against Swoopes brought by former players. One former player, Cate Soan, has said Swoopes humiliated her and created a hostile environment.

Swoopes issued another statement Tuesday that read:

"Last week I was looking forward to what lied next, right after the holiday. We'd been planning to greet eight of the 12 committed student-athletes to campus today. I've heard people speak of Transformation Tuesday and now I experience it. I'm disappointed that I won't have the opportunity to be there on this Tuesday as 'Coach Swoopes'.

"It's my hope that the student-athletes will be provided a full explanation of what has unfolded. As students, they deserve truth and transparency. All I can say at this point is that I do feel vindicated. I was one hundred percent pleased with what I thought clearly supported all I've ever tried to provide as a coach, an employee and the woman of character my mother has raised."

 :o  (maybe she should have had her spokesman handle that as well)

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2016, 09:37:45 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.
Best O' the Bueso's.....there you have it!

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2016, 09:39:20 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.
Best O' the Bueso's worst.....there you have it!
Correction made

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2016, 09:44:19 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.
Best O' the Bueso's.....there you have it!
It's up there with the Hababo as the best for me. But I'm a fan of the entire line, as you may have heard.

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2016, 09:47:27 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.
Best O' the Bueso's.....there you have it!
It's up there with the Hababo as the best for me. But I'm a fan of the entire line, as you may have heard.
In fact, they have the Odysseys up on the FU right now, box for $40. Already have an unopened box in the humi, considering another one.

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »

@LTG:What do you know about this new Bueso?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2345993
Have had a few of them, have many more in the humi. Another unique stick from him, quite enjoy it. May be the best one yet, IMFO.
Best O' the Bueso's.....there you have it!
It's up there with the Hababo as the best for me. But I'm a fan of the entire line, as you may have heard.
In fact, they have the Odysseys up on the FU right now, box for $40. Already have an unopened box in the humi, considering another one.
Get them before the FDA gets them!

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2016, 09:52:10 AM »

STAY CALM!   Problem solved, all will be just fine now ::)

Paul Ryan: We Will Have Hearings on Comey's Decision in Clinton Email Probe

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2016, 09:57:25 AM »

Office Meeting Time, SHEESH I hate that chit!

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2016, 09:59:42 AM »

Office Meeting Time, SHEESH I hate that chit!
Seems to be a conflict for use of the conference room - hope the other user wins!

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2016, 10:01:58 AM »

Office Meeting Time, SHEESH I hate that chit!
Seems to be a conflict for use of the conference room - hope the other user wins!
Dammit, we won