Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 07:47:32 AM »

Are the Dunkin' Donuts outside of the northeast also offering pork roll sangwiches?
Sounds like I need to do some reconnaissance.

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 07:49:15 AM »

Are the Dunkin' Donuts outside of the northeast also offering pork roll sangwiches?
Sounds like I need to do some reconnaissance.
Much appreciated. You can even submit an expense report. It probably won't get paid but you can submit it.

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 07:50:03 AM »

Are the Dunkin' Donuts outside of the northeast also offering pork roll sangwiches?
Fuk if I know, I don't even know if there is a Dunkin' Donuts here.

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 07:52:37 AM »

196 Days

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 07:54:48 AM »

Now this is funny!

Brian Williams Compares Obama to Richard Pryor

MSNBC anchor Brian Williams was slammed online Tuesday after comparing President Barack Obama's campaign speech for Hillary Clinton to comedian Richard Pryor

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2016, 07:55:08 AM »

No Mega Millions Winner; Friday Jackpot Increases to $508M

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 07:56:08 AM »

Are the Dunkin' Donuts outside of the northeast also offering pork roll sangwiches?
Sounds like I need to do some reconnaissance.
Much appreciated. You can even submit an expense report. It probably won't get paid but you can submit it.
I'll be sure to use the new TPS cover sheet.

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2016, 07:57:57 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!
You are quite welcome but I'm cryin' over here.
Remember, lift with your legs, not your back!

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »

No Mega Millions Winner; Friday Jackpot Increases to $508M
My ticket out!

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2016, 08:03:40 AM »

No Mega Millions Winner; Friday Jackpot Increases to $508M
Cash option is only 357 million.

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2016, 08:05:57 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 08:07:18 AM »

No Mega Millions Winner; Friday Jackpot Increases to $508M
Cash option is only 357 million.
Guess I won't turn in my retirement papers just yet then.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 08:09:25 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.
I agree, he should have never stared at her.

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2016, 08:12:25 AM »

[...]

You can stare but no more than 3 seconds.

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2016, 08:21:32 AM »

[...]

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22