« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2016, 08:26:02 AM »

Time for a walk

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2016, 08:28:11 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.
I agree, he should have never stared at her.

You can stare but no more than 3 seconds.

OK, 1.5 seconds. It gets really creepy after that.

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2016, 08:29:32 AM »

Time for a walk

Mine too. I'll pretend it's to get a coffee refill but y'all will know the truth.

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2016, 08:36:10 AM »

[...]

Either way, a steep price for a stare.

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 08:39:32 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 08:41:25 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2016, 08:42:14 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.
Butt grab....no way worth more than 500K....boob grope....maybe 1M.

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:01 AM »

[...]

We will never know because it will be silently settled.

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:29 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:59 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!
They don't?

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2016, 08:49:13 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!
They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2016, 08:50:41 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...
I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2016, 08:51:14 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P
I wish everybody worked downtown!
They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.
I think the rush hour drivers on IH35 might challenge you on that point.

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2016, 08:52:02 AM »

[...]

He just got extremely careless with his hands, that's all.