CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: 7/6/2016  (Read 25315 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/6/2016
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2016, 08:26:02 AM »

Time for a walk

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2016, 08:28:11 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.
I agree, he should have never stared at her.

You can stare but no more than 3 seconds.

OK, 1.5 seconds. It gets really creepy after that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2016, 08:29:32 AM »

Time for a walk

Mine too. I'll pretend it's to get a coffee refill but y'all will know the truth.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2016, 08:36:10 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.
I'll have to think about this one. He's dead wrong but is it worth $1M? Must be a pretty nice ass.
I agree, he should have never stared at her.

You can stare but no more than 3 seconds.

OK, 1.5 seconds. It gets really creepy after that.
Either way, a steep price for a stare.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 08:39:32 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 08:41:25 AM »

Must have had a shootout at the shelter, about 10 cops with the roads blocked and 2 fire trucks but the ambulance came and they had them move back away and wait at the corner.
You have all the excitement.  Sure wish I worked downtown.   :P

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2016, 08:42:14 AM »

Butt grab....no way worth more than 500K....boob grope....maybe 1M.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:01 AM »

Butt grab....no way worth more than 500K....boob grope....maybe 1M.
We will never know because it will be silently settled.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:29 AM »

I wish everybody worked downtown!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:59 AM »

If he only had Hillary as his video manager, it would have all disappeared...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »

They don't?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2016, 08:49:13 AM »

They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2016, 08:50:41 AM »

I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2016, 08:51:14 AM »

They don't?
Nope, they live down here now but most of them don't work down here.
I think the rush hour drivers on IH35 might challenge you on that point.

Threebean

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2016, 08:52:02 AM »

I'm sure it would have been inadvertent. ;)
He just got extremely careless with his hands, that's all.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22