CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: 7/5/2016  (Read 19146 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/5/2016
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing. 

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
This is some Alice In Wonderland shit.
But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.
Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.
That will be a rather heroic effort, good luck.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »

Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Bing news.  Same as MSN.  Fox News got it right.
Yup.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2016, 02:38:14 PM »

Why not?
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing. 

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.
Well, if I answer every post with "Indeed" or "LOL," that should account for about 20 posts.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2016, 02:39:34 PM »

Why not?

Well, if I answer every post with "Indeed" or "LOL," that should account for about 20 posts.
But WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?

Threebean

« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »

Why not?

Indeed.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

Terrorist attack in Medina Saudi Arabia over the weekend.  They've been bribing terrorists not to attack them for decades.  Now the oil prices are down and they can't make the vig. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:42 PM »

Why not?

Seems to work for me...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2016, 02:41:52 PM »

Why not?

But WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?
And there's a thread of posts itself - Shit Hillary Says.  That should be good for another 20 posts.  In theory, it should be a bottomless well.  But I have adult ADD and I'll get bored.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:14 PM »

Why not?

Seems to work for me...
LOL.  Indeed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:36 PM »

Why not?

Seems to work for me...
Add GFY's, TWSS's and TNWSS's and you might make 50 more today

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:48 PM »

Why not?

Indeed.
LOL.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »

Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:18 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha." 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »

Why not?

Indeed.
LOL.
And don't forget talking you yourself counts too.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:59 PM »

Why not?

Seems to work for me...
Add GFY's, TWSS's and TNWSS's and you might make 50 more today
Sheesh!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21