« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing.

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
This is some Alice In Wonderland shit.
But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.
Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.
That will be a rather heroic effort, good luck.

« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »

Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Bing news.  Same as MSN.  Fox News got it right.
Yup.

« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2016, 02:38:14 PM »

[...]

Well, if I answer every post with "Indeed" or "LOL," that should account for about 20 posts.

« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2016, 02:39:34 PM »

[...]

But WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?

« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »

[...]

Indeed.

« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

Terrorist attack in Medina Saudi Arabia over the weekend.  They've been bribing terrorists not to attack them for decades.  Now the oil prices are down and they can't make the vig.

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2016, 02:40:42 PM »

[...]

Seems to work for me...

« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2016, 02:41:52 PM »

[...]

And there's a thread of posts itself - Shit Hillary Says.  That should be good for another 20 posts.  In theory, it should be a bottomless well.  But I have adult ADD and I'll get bored.

« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:14 PM »

[...]

LOL.  Indeed.

« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:36 PM »

[...]

Add GFY's, TWSS's and TNWSS's and you might make 50 more today

« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:48 PM »

[...]

LOL.

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »

Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:18 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."

« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »

[...]

And don't forget talking you yourself counts too.

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2016, 02:44:59 PM »

[...]

Sheesh!