« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2016, 02:45:06 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY

« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »

Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.
Is that with courtesy hooker provided?

$150 here for a Jacuzzi suite.  No hooker included.

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2016, 02:47:39 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha

« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha
Lol

« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »

Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!

« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2016, 02:50:13 PM »

Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha
Lol
Y'old fart.

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2016, 02:50:33 PM »

Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Till we meet on Wednesday

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »

Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, Duffer. Hit em on the freeway. I mean fairway.

« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2016, 02:53:11 PM »

"Muslim leaders condemn terror attacks."

Because it's not terrorism until it happens to you.

« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2016, 02:57:27 PM »

Scientist claims to have discovered that humans actually have a sixth sense to detect the Earth's magnetosphere. Quickly receives $900K from the government to study it. Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2016, 03:00:16 PM »

« Reply #176 on: July 05, 2016, 03:03:22 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing.

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
This is some Alice In Wonderland shit.
But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.
Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.
That will be a rather heroic effort, good luck.
Well, if I answer every post with "Indeed" or "LOL," that should account for about 20 posts.
Seems to work for me...
Add GFY's, TWSS's and TNWSS's and you might make 50 more today
We haven't had any of those today I don't think.

« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2016, 03:04:41 PM »

Elie Wiesel died. RIP.

I wonder if he asked God if he could be sent to hell. After all, he already survived it once, and there aren't any Nazis to hunt in heaven.

« Reply #178 on: July 05, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »

[...]

Then GFY.

« Reply #179 on: July 05, 2016, 03:06:50 PM »

Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh yourself sir, travel well.