« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2016, 01:28:05 PM »

Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
It happens!
Indeed.

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2016, 01:28:40 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2016, 01:30:57 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »

Glad we moved to the next page. That last image was not suitable for the office.

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2016, 01:32:00 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2016, 01:32:54 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2016, 01:37:51 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2016, 01:38:13 PM »

Definite time for another cup of coffee.

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2016, 01:43:47 PM »

Obviously there is a lot of napping going on around here, SHEESH a Nap Lull?
Nah, I don't get my nap until  lunchtime.

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2016, 01:46:24 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
Hmmm. Still don't see the negative aspects.

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2016, 01:46:49 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2016, 01:47:23 PM »

Definite time for another cup of coffee.
Oh, yeah...thanks for the reminder.  Cup filled.

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2016, 01:48:56 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
No, to practice living in the city you have to start dropping sheep turds or cow piles.

« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2016, 01:49:57 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
Hmmm. Still don't see the negative aspects.
That's because there are so many negative aspects you wouldn't know differently.

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2016, 01:52:02 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony