CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: 7/5/2016  (Read 19087 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 7/5/2016
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2016, 01:55:31 PM »

I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing. 

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »

Why not?
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
I'm an easy target.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »

Why not?
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing. 

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
This is some Alice In Wonderland shit.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »

Why not?

Oh, you've been there too?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »

Why not?
I'm an easy target.

Don't sell yourself short.  From 7 yards, you're four easy targets.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2016, 01:59:17 PM »

Why not?

But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2016, 02:00:21 PM »

Why not?
I'm an easy target.
No argument there.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »

Why not?

But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.
Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2016, 02:04:24 PM »

Next time you find yourself in the glare of the pulsing red-and-blue lights of a police cruiser, try telling the cop that FBI Director James Comey says there is no clear evidence that you intended to break the law, you were just careless handling the controls of the car, and there should be no charges leveled against you.  That works great for Hilary.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »

Then there's that guy in Texas who took his 14-year-old to the shooting range with him.  A spent cartridge went down his shirt and he reached - with the gun in his right hand - to clear it.  He shot and killed his son "accidentally." 

Now, I don't want to contemplate the misery of losing one of my sons, and losing one by my own stupidity is a hell I don't want to contemplate.  But as someone who's got the scars from any number of spent casings that have found their way into my clothing while shooting, I get to say this: guy's a fuktard.  Had it happen four times when I was at Front Sight in April.  You deal with the pain.  You holster the gun and then you clear the case from your apparel.  Reaching with the gun is so stupid a thing to do that I think the guy ought to have "Do not sell this man a firearm" tattooed on his forehead. 

There is no such thing as "accidentally" where firearms are concerned.  There is "negligently."  There is "stupidly."  There is "criminally."  There is "ignorantly."  But no such thing as "accidentally." 

Rant over.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2016, 02:15:46 PM »

Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2016, 02:23:45 PM »

The new CEO of AshleyMadison.Com admits that, yes, they did use fake profiles, and the ratio of men to women on the site was 5:1.  No schitt, Scherlockk. 

There is no hidden demographic of women out there that really wanted to have illicit sex, but were just too afraid to pick guys up in a bar or a grocery store, so they took a risk of soliciting sex on the Internet instead.  Hello!  McFly! Is anyone home??

Threebean

« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2016, 02:31:52 PM »

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Bing news.  Same as MSN.  Fox News got it right.

Threebean

« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2016, 02:32:27 PM »

Mrs. Slick Willy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2016, 02:34:06 PM »

The new CEO of AshleyMadison.Com admits that, yes, they did use fake profiles, and the ratio of men to women on the site was 5:1.  No schitt, Scherlockk. 

There is no hidden demographic of women out there that really wanted to have illicit sex, but were just too afraid to pick guys up in a bar or a grocery store, so they took a risk of soliciting sex on the Internet instead.  Hello!  McFly! Is anyone home??
Damn, so much for my evening plans.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21