« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »

What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2016, 11:31:37 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?
The flaps are pretty worn on that particular pet door.
For sure!  Who let the DAWGs out?

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2016, 11:32:57 AM »

What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2016, 11:33:28 AM »

FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2016, 11:34:09 AM »

Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2016, 11:37:36 AM »

FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.
'Murica.

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2016, 11:37:54 AM »

FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Sounds right.

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »

FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Yeah, tell that to David Petraeus.

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:20 AM »

What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:25 AM »

Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.
Hello sir. Hope y'all had a blast at John's but kept it respectable.

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2016, 11:42:01 AM »

FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.
I disagree.  Politicians aren't stupid, incompetent, or careless.  They are crafty, cunning, venal, and narcissistic.  A few morons manage to slip in every so often, but they always get caught - after they've screwed the electorate.

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2016, 11:42:19 AM »

Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.
Morning, Dave.

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2016, 11:45:52 AM »

What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.
Weapons?

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2016, 11:49:57 AM »

What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.
Weapons?
There ya go.

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2016, 11:57:36 AM »

Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.