« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:36 PM »

Off to pick up my O'bummer Gunner.

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2016, 12:06:04 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Morning, LateMayor.

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2016, 12:10:15 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
"IT IS ALIIIIIVE"

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2016, 12:23:31 PM »

At the .biz today

Laranja Reserva by Espinosa Toro CA #13 Cigar of the Year
$29.99/  5-Pack + FREE Shipping
A WhoKnowsWhereDave favorite.

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2016, 12:26:53 PM »

G'Morning, fellas. Ghost town here at the office. Guess everyone still had to get their fireworks.
Quick drive up to the SC border?

Fireworks are actually legal in Georgia now. They went the gradual approach making small shit like sparkles, jumping jacks, firecrackers and small roman candles available in specialty tents and grocery stores. Last year was the 1st year of the everything's available now list which includes all the bigger stuff like artillery shells, M-80's etc. There is still not very good distribution though, so I still make a run to Chattanooga to get stuff at the "established" boarder places. Needless to say... I am already well supplied.  ;)
Legal in Texas but not in the communist communities like this one.
Yea, I passed a lot of stands driving up to Granbury.  They all say American Fireworks (don't know if that is just the name of the distribution company or if the fireworks sold are actually made in America.  I'm leaning to the first scenario)

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »

Good day RealEstateRaz and BlankCheckFlip.

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2016, 12:32:34 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2016, 12:34:44 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
Well, what the fuck do you know!   :o   ???

« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2016, 12:35:43 PM »

Good Day Mr. Bean!

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2016, 12:37:36 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?
Indeed, two of them.  They were warm, moist, and satisfying.

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?
Indeed, two of them.  They were warm, moist, and satisfying.
Fish taco's?

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2016, 12:42:03 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

Sheesh, RazdeGrasseTyson....there ya go ruining the fun on a technicality.

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2016, 12:45:51 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

Sheesh, RazdeGrasseTyson....there ya go ruining the fun on a technicality.
Yeah, right.  Like anybody ever stopped you from having a good time.

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »

DOW up over 240.  Thanks Obama!