« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2016, 12:51:38 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

Sheesh, RazdeGrasseTyson....there ya go ruining the fun on a technicality.
Yeah, right.  Like anybody ever stopped you from having a good time.
Well, yea......but.....

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2016, 12:52:49 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

Sheesh, RazdeGrasseTyson....there ya go ruining the fun on a technicality.
Yeah, right.  Like anybody ever stopped you from having a good time.
Well, yea......but.....
Besides, we need the post count around here.

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2016, 12:53:21 PM »

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2016, 12:53:23 PM »

Think maybe I should head home and work the rest of the afternoon from my other office....
Besides, need to be home to get the brown boxes before Fishy swings by and tries to get them.  Some Room 101's to be waiting.

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?

In this case, Blondie doesn't have that kind of taco. If it was Guera's, Blondie would have a "taco." But since it is Guero's, and it's Texas, I suspect this is more the Blondie they have in mind:

Sheesh, RazdeGrasseTyson....there ya go ruining the fun on a technicality.
Yeah, right.  Like anybody ever stopped you from having a good time.
Well, yea......but.....
Besides, we need the post count around here.
My kind of reasoning.

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2016, 01:20:20 PM »

@TxDave.  You ever go out in the South Congress area?  I was on the south side for a late afternoon meeting, and we ended up going to Güero's Taco Bar for dinner.  That area is nuts.  Even on a rainy Tuesday night it was busy and parking near impossible.
A taco bar called Blondie's. I like it.
So you get to order up Blondie's Taco?
Indeed, two of them.  They were warm, moist, and satisfying.
And a little Musty I bet.

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2016, 01:25:11 PM »

Got mine Razamundos!  Feels nice might have to try and get around to trying it out.

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2016, 01:26:47 PM »

Got mine Razamundos!  Feels nice might have to try and get around to trying it out.
Sure, rub it in. I have to wait until tomorrow night, and won't get to try it until next week. ;-)

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2016, 01:30:01 PM »

@ Bean, don't worry everything is going to be  just fine down here in Travis County.  The one on the left wearing the Jesters Hat, yes wearing the Jesters Hat is the new Chairman of the Travis County GOP at his first official function.  God help us!

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2016, 01:30:45 PM »

Got mine Razamundos!  Feels nice might have to try and get around to trying it out.
Sure, rub it in. I have to wait until tomorrow night, and won't get to try it until next week. ;-)
Might be next year before I get around to trying it, no worries though it is Travellin Dave Approved.

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2016, 01:31:09 PM »

Think maybe I should head home and work the rest of the afternoon from my other office....
Besides, need to be home to get the brown boxes before Fishy swings by and tries to get them.  Some Room 101's to be waiting.
Thanks for the tip...you know what, just bring some tomorrow and save me a trip!  :o

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2016, 01:47:14 PM »

@ Bean, don't worry everything is going to be  just fine down here in Travis County.  The one on the left wearing the Jesters Hat, yes wearing the Jesters Hat is the new Chairman of the Travis County GOP at his first official function.  God help us!
that's so you can tell the clowns from the jokers!   8)

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2016, 01:53:43 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
Holy shit! It's the mayor!  Everybody run!
Sheesh, no reason to run. I'm not THAT hungry.

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
Glad you could wake up and join us Mayor!
Not really. The intention was there. But then like a gas bubble, it passed.

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2016, 01:59:12 PM »

Happy late morning, guys.
Glad you could wake up and join us Mayor!
Not really. The intention was there. But then like a gas bubble, it passed.
And stunk up the place on the way out.