Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »

SHEESH, how slow can this day move???
This

Slow.
That's slow
Still faster than this day is going  by.
No joke, that. I have nothing to do today. All my projects are up to date or waiting on action by others. So I'm having to make myself some work to do. Effin' stupid. I should be allowed to go home because efficiency.
Just tell them we discussed it and we're good with that.
I told them. They answered in sign language.

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »

When in doubt, take lunch!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2016, 12:40:36 PM »

When in doubt, take lunch!

...or run an errand at the liquor store.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2016, 12:41:59 PM »

When in doubt, take lunch!

...or run an errand at the liquor store.

"I'll be right back..."

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2016, 12:46:50 PM »

When in doubt, take lunch!
That is what  I am doing, chicken fajita salad wrap.

« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2016, 01:02:03 PM »

I'll be right back lull"?

« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2016, 01:04:21 PM »

I'll be right back lull"?
Following Steve's fine suggestion.

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2016, 01:06:29 PM »

The Bean News for today:

So what's next for Johnny Manziel? A trip to Cabo, of course.

The former Cleveland Browns quarterback was spotted on a plane bound for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Yes, that sure looks like Manziel, who's even wearing NFL gear despite not being on the Browns' roster for three-plus months after they cut him loose in March following two seasons of headlines dominated by his voracious appetite for partying.

Cabo is a place Manziel is familiar with, as he and his entourage reportedly spent a week there in early February - a week after he allegedly assaulted ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley in Dallas - for a booze- and sex-filled romp that included "wild parties at the luxury villa, inviting as many as 15 girls (at) a time to join them." The salacious details included reportedly having so many condoms that they blew them up into balloons and threw them around the villa for fun.

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.
Well, UPS is always a problem. So there's that.
Delivered to the store so I will pick it up tomorrow.

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2016, 01:11:47 PM »

For those that do not believe this country is being run by corrupt mother fookers with evil intent!

Seven refugees with active tuberculosis (TB) were diagnosed shortly after their resettlement in Idaho between 2011 and 2015, according to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

This makes Idaho the seventh state to confirm to Breitbart News that recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB.

The other states in which recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB include: Louisiana (twenty-one), Florida (eleven), Colorado, (ten), Indiana (four), Kentucky (where nine were diagnosed in one county), and North Dakota (where four refugees who resided in the United States for less than five years were diagnosed in one county).

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2016, 01:23:05 PM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.
Well, UPS is always a problem. So there's that.
Delivered to the store so I will pick it up tomorrow.
Nice. Can't wait to try this thing and see if it has as nice a trigger as my friend's FNX.

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2016, 01:27:21 PM »

[...]

I have an FNX and I can answer that question for you real fast - No it will not.

But for that matter neither does any other stock pistol I own.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2016, 01:32:49 PM »

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens."

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2016, 01:37:32 PM »

For those that do not believe this country is being run by corrupt mother fookers with evil intent!

Seven refugees with active tuberculosis (TB) were diagnosed shortly after their resettlement in Idaho between 2011 and 2015, according to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

This makes Idaho the seventh state to confirm to Breitbart News that recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB.

The other states in which recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB include: Louisiana (twenty-one), Florida (eleven), Colorado, (ten), Indiana (four), Kentucky (where nine were diagnosed in one county), and North Dakota (where four refugees who resided in the United States for less than five years were diagnosed in one county).

And there are guys like this waiting in the wings to really fuk things up:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_breakfast_table/features/2016/supreme_court_breakfast_table_for_june_2016/law_school_professors_need_more_practical_experience.html

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2016, 01:38:45 PM »

[...]

By differentiating from "stock", are you saying you had work done on the FNX?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12