BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2016, 10:43:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

You get your bag-o-bolts to get that bike together? Be a shame no to be able to ride on a Holiday weekend.  ;)
I did get the parts in, and got the bike together on Sunday, but now the dash chassis isn't lining up right. Hadda have dinner with the in-laws last night, so hoping tonight to pull the chassis back apart and line it up. Crossing my fingers to have it ready to go end of week.

Good luck to ya.

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2016, 10:46:02 AM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2016, 10:48:51 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2016, 10:49:41 AM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2016, 10:51:19 AM »

Buddy Ryan, mastermind of NFL defenses, dies at 82

Buddy Ryan, one of the most legendary defensive coordinators in NFL history, has died at the age of 82, according to multiple reports. He had been battling cancer for some time.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Buddy-Ryan-mastermind-of-NFL-defenses-dies-at-82-8329102.php
Coaches dropping like flies today. Yikes.
Guess I shouldn't mention that I coached softball, lacrosse and soccer.... :o

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2016, 10:52:24 AM »

Buddy Ryan, mastermind of NFL defenses, dies at 82

Buddy Ryan, one of the most legendary defensive coordinators in NFL history, has died at the age of 82, according to multiple reports. He had been battling cancer for some time.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Buddy-Ryan-mastermind-of-NFL-defenses-dies-at-82-8329102.php
Coaches dropping like flies today. Yikes.
Guess I shouldn't mention that I coached softball, lacrosse and soccer.... :o
May you rest in peace!

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2016, 10:53:01 AM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2016, 10:54:22 AM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.
Well, UPS is always a problem. So there's that.

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2016, 10:56:49 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Indeed, a couple of times, very funny movie.  Requires repeat watching to get all (or most) of the jokes.
Blake Lively was on Fallon the other night talking about being on a plane with everyone watching her husband eating mashed potatoes out of some other woman's butt.....

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2016, 10:59:42 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Yep, have seen it. Pretty decent, very raunchy, lots of cursing and violence.

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »

Seem like it should be lunch time but still another hour and a half.  Sheesh!

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2016, 11:01:58 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Yep, have seen it. Pretty decent, very raunchy, lots of cursing and violence.
Sounds perfect, any karate?

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2016, 11:04:19 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Yep, have seen it. Pretty decent, very raunchy, lots of cursing and violence.
Sounds perfect, any karate?
Sure, mixed in there somewhere...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Yep, have seen it. Pretty decent, very raunchy, lots of cursing and violence.
Sounds perfect, any karate?

If dual Katanas count. It is "gratuitous"... you'll love it.

« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2016, 11:06:07 AM »

Has anyone seen Deadpool? No, not Clint Eastwood, The Dead Pool. The newer superhero movie... a not for kids X-men movie. Golf... fess up
Yep, have seen it. Pretty decent, very raunchy, lots of cursing and violence.
Funny, first time I saw it was on a plane.  Says a lot about our censorship.....as best I can tell, all the cursing was intact, but they edited out parts of the sex scenes and blurred images of butts and boobs.