Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2016, 01:53:31 PM »

The Bean News for today:

So what's next for Johnny Manziel? A trip to Cabo, of course.

The former Cleveland Browns quarterback was spotted on a plane bound for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Yes, that sure looks like Manziel, who's even wearing NFL gear despite not being on the Browns' roster for three-plus months after they cut him loose in March following two seasons of headlines dominated by his voracious appetite for partying.

Cabo is a place Manziel is familiar with, as he and his entourage reportedly spent a week there in early February - a week after he allegedly assaulted ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley in Dallas - for a booze- and sex-filled romp that included "wild parties at the luxury villa, inviting as many as 15 girls (at) a time to join them." The salacious details included reportedly having so many condoms that they blew them up into balloons and threw them around the villa for fun.
That all sounds about right.

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2016, 01:59:50 PM »

[...]

So Dean circa 1972.

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2016, 02:02:17 PM »

[...]

Take away the booze and it's Dean circa 2016.

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2016, 02:21:37 PM »

[...]

Ha, so true.

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2016, 02:48:04 PM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.
Well, UPS is always a problem. So there's that.
Delivered to the store so I will pick it up tomorrow.
Nice. Can't wait to try this thing and see if it has as nice a trigger as my friend's FNX.
I have an FNX and I can answer that question for you real fast - No it will not.

But for that matter neither does any other stock pistol I own.
By differentiating from "stock", are you saying you had work done on the FNX?
FNX is right out of the box but I have some glocks, couple of wheel guns  and YES a 1911 with trigger upgrades.

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2016, 02:49:22 PM »

Had a blast of workaference.

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2016, 02:50:09 PM »

Time to pack it up. Hazzuh!

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.
Mine left Friday on 2nd Day UPS and is on the truck for delivery now.  I guess I count days differently than UPS even though they only count business days it is more than 2.
Yeah, but you also warned me that PSA is often, er, more deliberate than expeditious about shipping. So I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

Fun scanning Armslist and seeing how many of these are up for sale used for $450-600.
PSA have been slow to ship sometimes but once they say shipped it is always shipped.  They have also gotten a lot better over the past year, everything I have ordered from them lately has been shipped within a 1-3 days.  UPS is the problem.
Well, UPS is always a problem. So there's that.
Delivered to the store so I will pick it up tomorrow.
Just like Christmas!

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2016, 03:40:34 PM »

[...]

Got to take away drugs of the illegal persuasion, and even then, Dean is frugal, he wouldn't waste those condoms.

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »

Time to pack it up. Hazzuh!
I am just going-the-fuk-home and that is it!  Long ass drag on day for me.  Later from the patio, Room 101 today since I missed the calling yesterday.

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2016, 04:24:27 PM »

Multiple suicide bombings in both domestic and international terminals at the Istanbul Airport.

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2016, 05:22:41 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2016, 05:23:08 PM »

Multiple suicide bombings in both domestic and international terminals at the Istanbul Airport.
hope oyam wasn't involved.  He and his family are traveling back from Isreal today.

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2016, 05:25:09 PM »

Room 101 MC II Lancero lit with some sparkling water.

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »

Storming all around me but not a drop of rain here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12