« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2016, 09:37:15 AM »

Buddy Ryan, mastermind of NFL defenses, dies at 82

Buddy Ryan, one of the most legendary defensive coordinators in NFL history, has died at the age of 82, according to multiple reports. He had been battling cancer for some time.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Buddy-Ryan-mastermind-of-NFL-defenses-dies-at-82-8329102.php

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2016, 09:52:37 AM »

Hillary Clinton's lead against Donald Trump widens as she bests him in 21 consecutive polls

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-good-polls-2016-6

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2016, 09:57:26 AM »

Hillary Clinton's lead against Donald Trump widens as she bests him in 21 consecutive polls

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-good-polls-2016-6
Probably he should try insulting more groups of people, that might work.

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2016, 09:57:51 AM »

Buddy Ryan, mastermind of NFL defenses, dies at 82

Buddy Ryan, one of the most legendary defensive coordinators in NFL history, has died at the age of 82, according to multiple reports. He had been battling cancer for some time.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Buddy-Ryan-mastermind-of-NFL-defenses-dies-at-82-8329102.php
Coaches dropping like flies today. Yikes.

« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2016, 09:59:21 AM »

How was the Spice girls concert?😯
They're still awesome! Loves me some Scary Spice.
Is this for real?
I went to see Sting & Peter Gabriel. Both favorites of mine.
Awesome did they sing any songs together anything collaborated from Simon & Garfunkel
It was very cool because they basically sang everything together. They each had their respective bands with them, but both stayed on stage the entire time. No new songs. On occasion would sing and/or play their respective instruments on the other's song.

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2016, 10:02:39 AM »

How was the Spice girls concert?😯
They're still awesome! Loves me some Scary Spice.
Is this for real?
I went to see Sting & Peter Gabriel. Both favorites of mine.
Awesome did they sing any songs together anything collaborated from Simon & Garfunkel
It was very cool because they basically sang everything together. They each had their respective bands with them, but both stayed on stage the entire time. No new songs. On occasion would sing and/or play their respective instruments on the other's song.
Sounds like a real penis jerker.

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2016, 10:05:52 AM »

How was the Spice girls concert?😯
They're still awesome! Loves me some Scary Spice.
Is this for real?
I went to see Sting & Peter Gabriel. Both favorites of mine.
Awesome did they sing any songs together anything collaborated from Simon & Garfunkel
It was very cool because they basically sang everything together. They each had their respective bands with them, but both stayed on stage the entire time. No new songs. On occasion would sing and/or play their respective instruments on the other's song.
Sounds like a real penis jerker.
Never had a 3 hour penis jerker but also never had to seek immediate medical attention either.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2016, 10:13:36 AM »

Hillary Clinton's lead against Donald Trump widens as she bests him in 21 consecutive polls

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-good-polls-2016-6
Probably he should try insulting more groups of people, that might work.

Give him time...

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2016, 10:14:15 AM »

How was the Spice girls concert?😯
They're still awesome! Loves me some Scary Spice.
Is this for real?
I went to see Sting & Peter Gabriel. Both favorites of mine.
Awesome did they sing any songs together anything collaborated from Simon & Garfunkel
It was very cool because they basically sang everything together. They each had their respective bands with them, but both stayed on stage the entire time. No new songs. On occasion would sing and/or play their respective instruments on the other's song.
Sounds like a real penis jerker.
Never had a 3 hour penis jerker but also never had to seek immediate medical attention either.
LMAO then again I gots a weird sense of humor.

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2016, 10:14:51 AM »

Hillary Clinton's lead against Donald Trump widens as she bests him in 21 consecutive polls

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-good-polls-2016-6
Probably he should try insulting more groups of people, that might work.

Give him time...
He's saving them for later.

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2016
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2016, 10:23:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

You get your bag-o-bolts to get that bike together? Be a shame no to be able to ride on a Holiday weekend.  ;)

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

You get your bag-o-bolts to get that bike together? Be a shame no to be able to ride on a Holiday weekend.  ;)
I did get the parts in, and got the bike together on Sunday, but now the dash chassis isn't lining up right. Hadda have dinner with the in-laws last night, so hoping tonight to pull the chassis back apart and line it up. Crossing my fingers to have it ready to go end of week.

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2016, 10:38:01 AM »

Hillary Clinton's lead against Donald Trump widens as she bests him in 21 consecutive polls

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-good-polls-2016-6
Probably he should try insulting more groups of people, that might work.

Give him time...
Indeed, plenty of time left before November.

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2016, 10:39:10 AM »

Tex, I got the notice this morning that my FNS-40's have shipped. ETA Thursday.