« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2016, 09:30:33 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him
Seems reasonable as I think he is just happy to be rich and say fuk-it which is in line with your theory.
That's definitely what I would do if I were him.
I think he finally came to grips with the fact that his body can't put up with it anymore

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2016, 09:37:35 AM »

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2016, 09:38:17 AM »

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2016, 09:40:26 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him
Seems reasonable as I think he is just happy to be rich and say fuk-it which is in line with your theory.
That's definitely what I would do if I were him.
I think he finally came to grips with the fact that his body can't put up with it anymore
And then there is the fact he is like the DAWG with plenty of money........ lives in Florida even......

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2016, 09:53:06 AM »

[...]

He hasn't been the same since his wife attacked him and his car and he stopped humping everything in sight.

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2016, 09:58:01 AM »

In to an all day meeting....hope I survive.
Same here. Was supposed to start an hour ago.  Four of us just pulling our puds still.

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2016, 09:58:56 AM »

[...]

Would you be?

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2016, 10:00:16 AM »

In to an all day meeting....hope I survive.
Same here. Was supposed to start an hour ago.  Four of us just pulling our puds still.
Better get some lube don't want a sore pud to start the meeting with.

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2016, 10:00:52 AM »

[...]

I seriously doubt the lack of humping everything part.

« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2016, 10:02:10 AM »

DOW   +63 @ 18,000

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2016, 10:04:52 AM »

[...]

Lol, indeed.

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2016, 10:20:00 AM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/
Somebody had better pull NJ Dave out of his meeting

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2016, 10:28:53 AM »

Sex Change Lull?  I bet everybody is looking at those "Richard" pictures!

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2016, 10:37:09 AM »

Sex Change Lull?  I bet everybody is looking at those "Richard" pictures!
I didn't, scared of those