« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »

Morning Dean.

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2016, 08:37:29 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Same here. College has been out for weeks but grammar till second last week in June.
"Grammar School", have not heard that term in years, sure it has been banned by now as insensitive or racially demeaning.
Yeah public school. Catholic schools are far and few. No funding and can't compete.
No funding cause it all goes to legal settlements and hush money now.
And bulging wasteful Administrations that just keep on growing and overpaying the "management" level.

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2016, 08:41:50 AM »

Morning Dean.

morning Rick. you up for a phone call?

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2016, 08:44:58 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2016, 08:46:12 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
How dare you!!

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2016, 08:49:21 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
How dare you!!

oh my God! I must have had a Scott moment. sorry.

morning Scott. 😏

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2016, 08:51:25 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.

« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2016, 08:58:02 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:09 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him
Seems reasonable as I think he is just happy to be rich and say fuk-it which is in line with your theory.

« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2016, 09:09:13 AM »

The Full Monte (Montecristo) at the Page today.  No hunting equipment, just a couple of crappy humidors with one already Gone.

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2016, 09:21:42 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him
Seems reasonable as I think he is just happy to be rich and say fuk-it which is in line with your theory.
Yes and start opening golf courses, following the Jack Nicklaus road map

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »

Morning Dean.

morning Rick. you up for a phone call?
Just messaged you.

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2016, 09:25:44 AM »

Tiger Woods withdraws from 2016 U.S. Open, is 'not physically ready to play'.

PUSSY.
You see the recent video of him hitting 3 balls into the water with a wedge at his course opening? He's clearly not ready to be golfing anywhere near the PGA Tour right now. Might never be again.
There was a very interesting "take" on his condition by someone who's followed his career. They think he's tired of being Tiger Woods and is enjoying being out of the spotlight after all of those years in it. They think it took a big toll on him
Seems reasonable as I think he is just happy to be rich and say fuk-it which is in line with your theory.
That's definitely what I would do if I were him.

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2016, 09:29:26 AM »