« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2016, 08:18:06 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
Bought a fair share myself, lately. Taking advantage of some FDA fire sales.
Yeah, CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas for $55/box of 25. Had to do it

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2016, 08:18:20 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Same here. College has been out for weeks but grammar till second last week in June.
"Grammar School", have not heard that term in years, sure it has been banned by now as insensitive or racially demeaning.

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2016, 08:18:55 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?
I must've started at this for 30 seconds trying to figure out your acronym before I realized.
Me too, then it dawned on me that he wouldn't put that much work into something

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2016, 08:19:24 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?
I must've started at this for 30 seconds trying to figure out your acronym before I realized.
I had a Bean moment I guess.

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2016, 08:19:32 AM »

Speaking of 2nds we may have to send a search party to look for the missing Dean and his DAWG.

no you don't. the redhead took great care of me the pass few days, and the lady spent the night to get ready for her final inspection on the new house today.

no golf for me today. 😢

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going here.

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2016, 08:19:38 AM »

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2016, 08:20:38 AM »

Let me try this again...Good morning boys!
Good morning Fish
Morning Rick, you still up?
Yes Fish quick cigar and decaf to wind down.

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2016, 08:21:08 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?
I must've started at this for 30 seconds trying to figure out your acronym before I realized.
Me too, then it dawned on me that he wouldn't put that much work into something
This morning you have tripled your post count for this week.

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2016, 08:22:36 AM »

Speaking of 2nds we may have to send a search party to look for the missing Dean and his DAWG.

no you don't. the redhead took great care of me the pass few days, and the lady spent the night to get ready for her final inspection on the new house today.

no golf for me today. 😢

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Seems to always come back around to the Lady and The Excuse...... ::)

Morning Dean, glad you are still alive.

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2016, 08:22:40 AM »

Speaking of 2nds we may have to send a search party to look for the missing Dean and his DAWG.
If you find Dean you'll find his dawg
Assuming he didn't piss off another park manager. In which case, we might find them at separate locations. ;)

in fact I helped clean up the larger debris in the park with the manager and her mother yesterday afternoon. all is good.

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2016, 08:24:44 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Same here. College has been out for weeks but grammar till second last week in June.
"Grammar School", have not heard that term in years, sure it has been banned by now as insensitive or racially demeaning.
Yeah public school. Catholic schools are far and few. No funding and can't compete.

« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2016, 08:25:40 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?
I must've started at this for 30 seconds trying to figure out your acronym before I realized.
Me too, then it dawned on me that he wouldn't put that much work into something
This morning you have tripled your post count for this week.
Haha, true story. Been very busy at work, big audit here this week so we've been prepping for several weeks

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2016, 08:26:26 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Same here. College has been out for weeks but grammar till second last week in June.
"Grammar School", have not heard that term in years, sure it has been banned by now as insensitive or racially demeaning.
Yeah public school. Catholic schools are far and few. No funding and can't compete.
No funding cause it all goes to legal settlements and hush money now.

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2016, 08:28:31 AM »

Speaking of 2nds we may have to send a search party to look for the missing Dean and his DAWG.

no you don't. the redhead took great care of me the pass few days, and the lady spent the night to get ready for her final inspection on the new house today.

no golf for me today. 😢

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Seems to always come back around to the Lady and The Excuse...... ::)

Morning Dean, glad you are still alive.

I not going to turn down a romp in the sheets even though we split. friend with benefits? bartering?

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2016, 08:29:39 AM »

[...]
CNS