« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2016, 10:42:13 AM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/
Somebody had better pull NJ Dave out of his meeting
LALTS!

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2016, 10:42:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning ShakingRazmundos

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2016, 10:52:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning ShakingRazmundos
Shaking's over. Now we're starting the "gathering the dead bodies" phase.

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2016, 10:53:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2016, 10:54:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
So Long

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.
There is but you got to get up and get with it when Golf and I start the day around 4:00 a.m. eastern time to see the warnings coming.

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2016, 10:59:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.
The fact that the day flipped is your warning. ;)

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2016, 11:07:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.
There is but you got to get up and get with it when Golf and I start the day around 4:00 a.m. eastern time to see the warnings coming.
Says the guy who started the topic about Richard Simmons. Total blindside. You must traverse some weird places on the Internet.

I mean...other than here.

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2016, 11:13:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.
There is but you got to get up and get with it when Golf and I start the day around 4:00 a.m. eastern time to see the warnings coming.
Says the guy who started the topic about Richard Simmons. Total blindside. You must traverse some weird places on the Internet.

I mean...other than here.
None worse than here to troll, but that came from Drudge!

Just do as you are trained and get under your desk hands  covering your head and cry.

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2016, 11:16:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just needed the Richard Simmons sex change news to pull him onto the banter. Morning, Raz.
Oh God. Now I'm leaving.
Hazzuh, Raz.
There needs to be some sort of early warning system for this place.
There is but you got to get up and get with it when Golf and I start the day around 4:00 a.m. eastern time to see the warnings coming.
Says the guy who started the topic about Richard Simmons. Total blindside. You must traverse some weird places on the Internet.

I mean...other than here.
None worse than here to troll, but that came from Drudge!

Just do as you are trained and get under your desk hands  covering your head and cry.
Bullshit. I'll take my chances shooting.

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2016, 11:48:16 AM »

I would be delighted to help her pass the time until reinstated. ;D

Maria Sharapova, a 29-year-old tennis star and until recently the highest-paid female athlete in the world, has been suspended for two years for failing a drug test at the Australian Open in January 2016.

An independent tribunal appointed by the International Tennis Federation “received evidence and heard legal arguments from both parties” before making its decision on her use of the drug meldonium.

She will be allowed to play professionally again after midnight on January 25, 2018. At that time, she will be a few months shy of her 31st birthday. Sharapova must also forfeit the winnings and ranking points she earned at this year’s Australian Open