Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2016, 07:47:15 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2016, 07:49:09 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Last Thursday was the last day in my district but I think Monday was it for Austin Schools.

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2016, 08:00:19 AM »

The Tony Report for Today:  (there are no further details at this time, you have to wait on those)

NATIONAL ENQUIRER PLANS RICHARD SIMMONS BOMBSHELL... DEVELOPING...

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2016, 08:01:46 AM »

The Tony Report for Today:  (there are no further details at this time, you have to wait on those)

NATIONAL ENQUIRER PLANS RICHARD SIMMONS BOMBSHELL... DEVELOPING...
I can't think of a single thing they could say about him that would shock me at this point.

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2016, 08:02:45 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Must just be geographical differences. They seem to go back earlier and earlier every year, but at least next year will be the first time they get out before Memorial Day.

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2016, 08:06:17 AM »

Let me try this again...Good morning boys!
Good morning Fish

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2016, 08:07:40 AM »

In to an all day meeting....hope I survive.
Good luck Dave give em hell.

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2016, 08:09:26 AM »

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2016, 08:10:34 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2016, 08:10:52 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Hump Leader.
How was your day off?
Grocery shopping, then the kids played outside while I mowed the grass. All in all, no complaints.
They're done with school already?
Yeah, last Thursday was their last day. And that was actually pretty late out here. Next year, they're done the Friday before Memorial Day. Though, they go back on 8/17, so they definitely pay for it. Lol
Interesting. Mine still have a couple of weeks left. But they'll start after Labor Day too.
Same here. College has been out for weeks but grammar till second last week in June.

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2016, 08:12:52 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
Bought a fair share myself, lately. Taking advantage of some FDA fire sales.

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2016, 08:15:44 AM »

Let me try this again...Good morning boys!
Good morning Fish
Morning Rick, you still up?

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2016, 08:16:41 AM »

Time to take a morning walk and seek some Decaf Expresso.

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2016, 08:17:18 AM »

Good morning boys!
Pork roll!
Mmmmmmm
You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
Let me try this again...You get your Skinny Monsters yet?
No, I have not yet. Been buying a fair amount lately though
NOMOHIATUSFISH?
I must've started at this for 30 seconds trying to figure out your acronym before I realized.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14