« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2016, 01:43:16 PM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/
Wonder if he went all the way or did he keep his frank and beans, like Caitlyn?

The truth is, who gives a shit? Simmons hasn't been relevant since he stopped doing Stern's show.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/8/2016
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2016, 01:44:12 PM »

Just lurking a little....

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2016, 01:50:34 PM »

In to an all day meeting....hope I survive.
Same here. Was supposed to start an hour ago.  Four of us just pulling our puds still.
Well at least there is some benefit out of your time....contrary to this meeting....
Hopefully not pulling each other's.
Gets kind of old pulling your own all the time.

« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2016, 01:51:55 PM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/
Wonder if he went all the way or did he keep his frank and beans, like Caitlyn?

The truth is, who gives a shit? Simmons hasn't been relevant since he stopped doing Stern's show.
It is fun to just throw shit out there and see what sticks, amazing this one has gotten more "interest" than al the other posts together.

And I agree, Who Gives a Shit?

« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2016, 01:52:37 PM »

Just lurking a little....
Afternoon LurkingALittleDad

« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »

This Billboard really exists on South Congress St in Austin and Yeti Coolers really are made here.  Pretty Damn Funny!

Fast-growing premium cooler company Yeti gets what it’s like to live in just as fast-growing Austin.

A new billboard on South Congress Ave. both touts the Austin brand’s extreme cooling capabilities (it’s almost like you start to miss melted ice) and comments on the city’s ever-increasing, ever-painful rising cost of rent. And living. And food. And have you guys been to the movies lately?

According to a recent list by GoBankingRates, Austin’s necessary income to live “comfortably” is the 12th-highest of all major U.S. cities. That means if you’re making the median household income in Austin of $55,216, you should have $1,000 of extra spending money at the end of every year.

Almost enough to buy a Yeti cooler…

« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2016, 02:02:26 PM »

[...]

The only relevance Simmons has ever had is as a harbinger of the fact that one could actually become a celebrity by being stupid and annoying. He is the critical link between The Gong Show and Paris Hilton. His one evolutionary mutation was the elimination of any sense of irony.

« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »

Think I will take a break and visit the vagrants.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/8/2016
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »

Just lurking a little....
Afternoon LurkingALittleDad
I'm taking a little break from working in the yard.

« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2016, 02:08:29 PM »

[...]

Hahaha. Apparently, all of us.

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2016, 02:22:17 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2016, 02:26:18 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf

« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2016, 02:41:42 PM »

Back up to 18,000 - Let's try this again!

« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2016, 02:44:29 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2016, 02:57:34 PM »

Big clock on the wall says it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later BigClockGolf
You did write "c L o c k", right? It's hard to read on this tiny iPhone. The warden says my new phone showed up in the mail today.
Yes, I wrote  CLock