« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2016, 12:30:09 PM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.
Well, my eyes and numerous other body parts may not be functioning as they should, but I remember Jam Napalms, and the DOD tracker confirms it.  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/
Sheesh, look a the bottom of the label, picture was taken from the DOD.

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2016, 12:30:23 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
Seemed like a good starting price unlike most lately

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:50 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:56 PM »

Time to heat up my leftover pizza for some lunch!

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2016, 12:42:31 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2016, 12:44:50 PM »

[...]

We all know the pictures are often wrong, what does the text say?

601 Serie La Bomba

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2016, 12:45:10 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Got to beat the FDA, buy buy buy!

$115 for those would kick the FDA's ass for sure.

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2016, 12:45:34 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend

« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2016, 12:55:02 PM »

« Reply #175 on: May 25, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???

« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2016, 12:59:07 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Entirely possible except was more like 6-8 months ago I think and since then being the open minded person I am I have purchased about 40 of them and smoked a half dozen or so and enjoyed them  - So There GFY as Bean would say.

« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2016, 12:59:52 PM »

For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2016, 12:59:54 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Just can't do it at the moment Tex, I'm at capacity and will need to play Tetris to fit the CLEs

« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2016, 01:00:47 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Indeed