CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 5/24/2016  (Read 19635 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/24/2016
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2016, 06:41:56 PM »

Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
his pants are rolled up to avoid the floods, and he wouldn't want
to get his socks wet, now would he?
Except he dresses the same rain or shine.
Same clothes or same style?
Same style and for all I know same clothes maybe.
/just to share  for your laffs,I was chem. engineer and operations manager for the worlds largest chem disributor for 25 years with no socks worn for the last 10 years, did not roll up my pants
Evening Short Stack, I don't wear socks with loafers sometimes but I don't wear my pants with the legs rolled up to my knees.
/Neither did I roll up my pants and I wore the old time Bass Weejuns every day,Saw your post from your son ,He was spot on, There are still a good many here ,But I  ain't mingling with them,What was the name of the rest. With the duck fat fries
Tatooed Moose and I like the original one downtown best.  (Not right in downtown but they call it downtown)

Duck Fat Fries with a Duck Club Sandwich are the thing to have there.  They have some good local craft beers too.

http://tattooedmoose.com

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2016, 06:44:40 PM »

Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
/just to share  for your laffs,I was chem. engineer and operations manager for the worlds largest chem disributor for 25 years with no socks worn for the last 10 years, did not roll up my pants
Evening Short Stack, I don't wear socks with loafers sometimes but I don't wear my pants with the legs rolled up to my knees.
/Neither did I roll up my pants and I wore the old time Bass Weejuns every day,Saw your post from your son ,He was spot on, There are still a good many here ,But I  ain't mingling with them,What was the name of the rest. With the duck fat fries
Tatooed Moose and I like the original one downtown best.  (Not right in downtown but they call it downtown)

Duck Fat Fries with a Duck Club Sandwich are the thing to have there.  They have some good local craft beers too.

/Thanks

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2016, 06:48:12 PM »

/Thanks
Have you tried the new place in Pawleys called Rustic Table?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2016, 07:04:02 PM »

Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2016, 07:05:40 PM »

/Thanks
/Have not what's it near. .?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2016, 07:10:17 PM »

/Thanks
/Did you notice while you there that an old  60 s rest. Named Oliver's lodge has a sign on the road that reads private residence, but still reads Olivers Lodge,It has always been in an old house,but some one must live there now

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2016, 07:22:12 PM »

Who missed me?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2016, 07:22:49 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2016, 07:23:20 PM »

/Thanks
/Did you notice while you there that an old  60 s rest. Named Oliver's lodge has a sign on the road that reads private residence, but still reads Olivers Lodge,It has always been in an old house,but some one must live there now
Did not notice.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2016, 07:25:09 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2016, 07:26:28 PM »

/Thanks
Near the Hammock Shops but across the road.  Used to be a really good deli sandwich place but is now called Rustic Table.  They had a lunch special the day I went with fried chicken, rice & gravy and Lima beans all with a great biscuit and it was to die for.  They have a wide variety of choices.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2016, 07:27:02 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2016, 07:27:21 PM »

Evening Mayor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: May 24, 2016, 07:32:56 PM »

Evening Mayor.
Just checking in quickly before taking the family to dinner. The eldest is leaving tomorrow morning on a camping trip. Figured I'd feed her first.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13