« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:17 PM »

Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!

« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2016, 03:30:14 PM »

90° out and only 40% humidity. a damn nice day.
86 degrees and only 74% humidity here feels like is 97 degrees, not so damn nice.

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2016, 03:35:49 PM »

Some Bean News:

While Johnny Manziel's recent hijinks have been grist for the joke mill among many sports fans, those close to the quarterback apparently find his situation no laughing matter.

According to a new report from TMZ, a source close to Manziel said "If he continues this way for much longer, he will die."

Meanwhile, another source quoted in the report said Manziel is "in a horrible downward spiral."

The report detailed attempts by Manziel's close friends to intervene and "confront" him about his alleged substance abuse issues. But Manziel rebuffed that assistance.

"He flipped out and would not hear it," the source told TMZ.

« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2016, 03:47:42 PM »

Bill Cosby Ordered to Stand Trial in Sex Assault Case

Bill Cosby was ordered Tuesday to stand trial on sexual assault charges after a hearing that hinged on a decade-old police report in which a woman said the comedian gave her three blue pills that put her in a stupor, unable to stop his advances

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2016, 03:51:09 PM »

Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
his pants are rolled up to avoid the floods, and he wouldn't want
to get his socks wet, now would he?

« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2016, 03:55:50 PM »

Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
his pants are rolled up to avoid the floods, and he wouldn't want
to get his socks wet, now would he?
Except he dresses the same rain or shine.

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2016, 03:58:19 PM »

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »

Headed home, later folks.

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »

Headed home, later folks.
take care Dave...

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »

going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Aspire to greatness my friend!
And if you can't do that, aspire to Daveness.

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »

[...]

Same clothes or same style?

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2016, 04:45:32 PM »

going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Aspire to greatness my friend!
And if you can't do that, aspire to Daveness.
Jealous!

« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »

[...]

Same style and for all I know same clothes maybe.

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2016, 05:29:17 PM »

Warden's Christmas present came early!early!