Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2016, 01:40:51 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..
I did not go to Dean's Kitchen.

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2016, 01:44:41 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..
I did not go to Dean's Kitchen.
Ah!

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2016, 01:46:12 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..
I did not go to Dean's Kitchen.
No cheese?!? #SayNoToCommieBurgers

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2016, 02:14:53 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..
I did not go to Dean's Kitchen.
No cheese?!? #SayNoToCommieBurgers
I cut the cheese if that helps you any.

« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »

Played Hippie today and had a P.Terry's hamburger for lunch.
Sprouts and guac on that?
No Sir, lettuce, pickles and special sauce.

Burgers are ok but I really go there for the great fries.
what no cheese?   like blue cheese or cheddar and sauteed mushrooms..
I did not go to Dean's Kitchen.
No cheese?!? #SayNoToCommieBurgers
I cut the cheese if that helps you any.
At least with the wet pavement, the IT guys didn't have to suffer.

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2016, 02:22:52 PM »

Making a bee-line for the door now. Hazzuh!

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2016, 02:24:09 PM »

Making a bee-line for the door now. Hazzuh!
Don't let that door hit you in the azz on the way out, also don't run over your replacement from India.

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »

SHEESH!

Bee-line for the door lull?

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2016, 03:45:40 PM »

Futch-It, think I will go home and take 3 or 4 doses of heart medicine.  Might even have a seagar.

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2016, 04:05:07 PM »

NYSE suspends trading in 199 symbols amid 'critical' technical issue

The New York Stock Exchange experienced a "critical" technical issue Wednesday and suspended trading on 199 ticker symbols.

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Side note: I love how the guy just over his right shoulder can't stop himself from laughing during his delivery.
Ted Knight was a comic genius.
He was referring to the completion of your bathroom
And another comic genius weighs in.   ::)

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2016, 04:06:13 PM »

NYSE suspends trading in 199 symbols amid 'critical' technical issue

The New York Stock Exchange experienced a "critical" technical issue Wednesday and suspended trading on 199 ticker symbols.

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Side note: I love how the guy just over his right shoulder can't stop himself from laughing during his delivery.
Ted Knight was a comic genius.
He was referring to the completion of your bathroom
And another comic genius weighs in.   ::)
We do have quite the collection of 'em.

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »

Futch-It, think I will go home and take 3 or 4 doses of heart medicine.  Might even have a seagar.
they use nori instead of tobacco in a seagar?

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2016, 05:32:03 PM »

Afternoon Gentiles, Nica Rustica lit with a double Merlot.

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »

NYSE suspends trading in 199 symbols amid 'critical' technical issue

The New York Stock Exchange experienced a "critical" technical issue Wednesday and suspended trading on 199 ticker symbols.

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Side note: I love how the guy just over his right shoulder can't stop himself from laughing during his delivery.
Ted Knight was a comic genius.
He was referring to the completion of your bathroom
And another comic genius weighs in.   ::)
We do have quite the collection of 'em.
But we don't judge
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11