Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Johnny

« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2016, 07:40:41 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Hope you are doing well, is the lake full?

Got all the dams open up here.
Must have been real heavy up your way,the lake is full here and has been for quite some time now.

« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2016, 07:44:22 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Hope you are doing well, is the lake full?

Got all the dams open up here.
Must have been real heavy up your way,the lake is full here and has been for quite some time now.
We have had 3.5" at my house since Friday but some areas have had double that.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2016, 07:50:32 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Hope you are doing well, is the lake full?

Got all the dams open up here.
Must have been real heavy up your way,the lake is full here and has been for quite some time now.
We have had 3.5" at my house since Friday but some areas have had double that.
Damn, that's a good amount,rained enough to make my driveway a sloppy mess,hopefully it will quit for a few days and let things dry up a little here.

« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2016, 07:50:59 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2016, 07:55:07 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2016, 08:02:05 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Sure would like to see you and Duke again sometime.

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Spring time in the tri-state meaning he weather is springing all over the place.  Son Colin is back stateside for good.  Living in Cincinnati about 45 minutes away.  Been getting together every couple weeks. Great having him back and close at hand.

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2016, 08:04:54 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Sure would like to see you and Duke again sometime.
Were down your way but it was a busy visit.  Colin was back and we visited with Tim and family.  First reunion in 5 or 6 years with nothing pressing but spending time together.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2016, 08:06:30 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Spring time in the tri-state meaning he weather is springing all over the place.  Son Colin is back stateside for good.  Living in Cincinnati about 45 minutes away.  Been getting together every couple weeks. Great having back and close at hand.
Yeah I saw he was back home again,I bet Mom is real glad of that.

« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2016, 08:07:42 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Sure would like to see you and Duke again sometime.
Don't know where the the hell Duke is.  Posted a couple of words about Burlington Protem and disappeared back into the interweb.

« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2016, 08:09:53 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Spring time in the tri-state meaning he weather is springing all over the place.  Son Colin is back stateside for good.  Living in Cincinnati about 45 minutes away.  Been getting together every couple weeks. Great having back and close at hand.
Yeah I saw he was back home again,I bet Mom is real glad of that.
Yep, had a nice Mother's Day.  Went to a CineBistro, restaurant and movie theater.  Really nice.  Good food, good service and not to be forgotten, adult beverages while watching a movie.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2016, 08:11:31 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Sure would like to see you and Duke again sometime.
Don't know the the hell Duke is.  Posted a couple of words about Burlington Protem and disappeared back into the interweb.
I saw he mentioned something about moving to Texas but haven't seen anything else since then.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2016, 08:14:22 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Spring time in the tri-state meaning he weather is springing all over the place.  Son Colin is back stateside for good.  Living in Cincinnati about 45 minutes away.  Been getting together every couple weeks. Great having back and close at hand.
Yeah I saw he was back home again,I bet Mom is real glad of that.
Yep, had a nice Mother's Day.  Went to a CineBistro, restaurant and movie theater.  Really nice.  Good food, good service and not to be forgotten, adult beverages while watching a movie.
We have one of those type here in S.A. but I've never been,to cheap to pay those kind pf prices just to watch a movie.

« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2016, 08:15:46 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Brother Reed!  How the hell are you?  How's that quilt going?
Howdy Mike,doing ok here,and quilt is coming along very well,how y'all doing up there?
Spring time in the tri-state meaning he weather is springing all over the place.  Son Colin is back stateside for good.  Living in Cincinnati about 45 minutes away.  Been getting together every couple weeks. Great having back and close at hand.
Yeah I saw he was back home again,I bet Mom is real glad of that.
Yep, had a nice Mother's Day.  Went to a CineBistro, restaurant and movie theater.  Really nice.  Good food, good service and not to be forgotten, adult beverages while watching a movie.
We have one of those type here in S.A. but I've never been,to cheap to pay those kind pf prices just to watch a movie.
Special occasion and all that.

« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2016, 08:18:12 PM »

@ Johnny, are you drowning down there?
No,the heavier rains were south of me, just a nice shower here
Hope you are doing well, is the lake full?

Got all the dams open up here.
Must have been real heavy up your way,the lake is full here and has been for quite some time now.
We have had 3.5" at my house since Friday but some areas have had double that.
Damn, that's a good amount,rained enough to make my driveway a sloppy mess,hopefully it will quit for a few days and let things dry up a little here.
Lake Travis is full for the first time in 6 years. We have had several inches of rain almost every week for a couple of months.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11