« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2016, 10:06:24 AM »

Is it 5:00 somewhere yet?

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2016, 10:07:51 AM »

Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini's Rolex Stolen by Paramedic:

ROME — A paramedic who rushed James Gandolfini to hospital after the actor suffered a massive heart attack has been accused of being nearly as ruthless as Tony Soprano.

Claudio Bevilacqua, 43, went on trial on Monday for allegedly snatching "The Sopranos" star's $3000 Rolex Submariner watch as he laid dying in June 2013.
Never trust a man whose last name means "drinks water"!
good morning boys...

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2016, 10:09:18 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »

Good morning, gents. My wish for you today is that you will be the humper and not the humpee.
Morning Mayor T, so that means you wish us to hump you? :o
Better you than others. I've got my boss in from Atlanta and his boss visiting from Dallas.
Definitely on pace to be the humpee then, huh?
All the kiss asses who normally telecommute (because the bosses don't know better) are here today too. Hopefully they can take the brunt of it.
Cafeteria gonna be packed at lunch time!
Maybe not. People go out when it's a nice day. All the out-of-towners have expense accounts.
Bring in some extra cigars for the bosses' boss and the bosses' bosses' boss for later?
I wouldn't waste my Puros Indios from CF on these asshats.
I recently found a Bueso from somewhere and a couple of OOO's I bought on a dollar deal or something like that in my humidor I would give them for you.
Asshats gonna be livin' large!

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2016, 10:10:39 AM »

Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini's Rolex Stolen by Paramedic:

ROME — A paramedic who rushed James Gandolfini to hospital after the actor suffered a massive heart attack has been accused of being nearly as ruthless as Tony Soprano.

Claudio Bevilacqua, 43, went on trial on Monday for allegedly snatching "The Sopranos" star's $3000 Rolex Submariner watch as he laid dying in June 2013.
Never trust a man whose last name means "drinks water"!
good morning boys...
I would like to know where I can buy a REAL WORKING All ORIGINAL Submariner for $3000, will gladly buy all they got.

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2016, 10:11:44 AM »

[...]
Anything to help Tony stay on top of the skin pile.

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2016, 10:14:18 AM »

Is it 5:00 somewhere yet?
Yes...yes it is

« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »

Is it 5:00 somewhere yet?
Yes...yes it is
Good cause I need a drink and it is just after 9:00 a.m. here.

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »

Guess this is not Tony & Flips track since it was going to Harlem and not Jersey.

New York City commuters faced crippling long delays, crowded conditions and limited service Wednesday after a raging fire broke out beneath elevated Metro-North train tracks in the city, officials said.

The blaze ignited Tuesday evening at a garden center business underneath Metro-North tracks in East Harlem, halting train service and stranding thousands of commuters at Grand Central Terminal and other points.

Metro-North said two of the four tracks in the area of the fire were operational for Wednesday's morning rush. Trains were slowed from their normal 60 mph to 30 mph as repairs continue.

The fire caused damage to a center column beneath the elevated tracks

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2016, 10:25:37 AM »

Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini's Rolex Stolen by Paramedic:

ROME — A paramedic who rushed James Gandolfini to hospital after the actor suffered a massive heart attack has been accused of being nearly as ruthless as Tony Soprano.

Claudio Bevilacqua, 43, went on trial on Monday for allegedly snatching "The Sopranos" star's $3000 Rolex Submariner watch as he laid dying in June 2013.
Never trust a man whose last name means "drinks water"!
good morning boys...
I would like to know where I can buy a REAL WORKING All ORIGINAL Submariner for $3000, will gladly buy all they got.
Right?

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »

Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini's Rolex Stolen by Paramedic:

ROME — A paramedic who rushed James Gandolfini to hospital after the actor suffered a massive heart attack has been accused of being nearly as ruthless as Tony Soprano.

Claudio Bevilacqua, 43, went on trial on Monday for allegedly snatching "The Sopranos" star's $3000 Rolex Submariner watch as he laid dying in June 2013.
Never trust a man whose last name means "drinks water"!
good morning boys...
I would like to know where I can buy a REAL WORKING All ORIGINAL Submariner for $3000, will gladly buy all they got.
Right?
Right.

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2016, 11:06:00 AM »

Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini's Rolex Stolen by Paramedic:

ROME — A paramedic who rushed James Gandolfini to hospital after the actor suffered a massive heart attack has been accused of being nearly as ruthless as Tony Soprano.

Claudio Bevilacqua, 43, went on trial on Monday for allegedly snatching "The Sopranos" star's $3000 Rolex Submariner watch as he laid dying in June 2013.
Never trust a man whose last name means "drinks water"!
good morning boys...
I would like to know where I can buy a REAL WORKING All ORIGINAL Submariner for $3000, will gladly buy all they got.
Right?
Right.  Left

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2016, 11:22:19 AM »

Rolex Lull?

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2016, 11:30:00 AM »

Damn good thing none of you bastiges laughed at this.

Veteran San Antonio anchorman Randy Beamer did something unusual on the late TV news Monday night:  He apologized for a silly -- and potentially hurtful -- moment that happened earlier in the day.

Beamer laughed on WOAI's  5 p.m. newscast while reading the story about Thomas Manning, the first man in the United States to get a penis transplant.

"The story had a word in it that a 10-year-old would laugh at," Beamer said during a later broadcast.  He explained that "laughing about this in any way just perpetuates a stigma that these patients should not have to deal with."

His longest apology appeared during his 10 p.m. commentary segment, "San Antonio's Voice," during which Beamer often calls out people for doing dumb things.

This time, he added, it was him who deserved to be called out.

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2016, 11:31:05 AM »

Guess this is not Tony & Flips track since it was going to Harlem and not Jersey.

New York City commuters faced crippling long delays, crowded conditions and limited service Wednesday after a raging fire broke out beneath elevated Metro-North train tracks in the city, officials said.

The blaze ignited Tuesday evening at a garden center business underneath Metro-North tracks in East Harlem, halting train service and stranding thousands of commuters at Grand Central Terminal and other points.

Metro-North said two of the four tracks in the area of the fire were operational for Wednesday's morning rush. Trains were slowed from their normal 60 mph to 30 mph as repairs continue.

The fire caused damage to a center column beneath the elevated tracks
most Metro North lines come into grand Central from upstate NY & Connecticut.  there is one that rides the NJ transit Bergen county line into Hoboken, from Port Jervis, NY.  and we end up in Penn Station, hiding under the new Madison Square Garden, which is round and no longer residing in Madison Square(they tore down Penn Station, and put MSG there), and no longer has any garden qualities.