dwgbryant

« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2014, 02:13:13 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
Florida isn’t the only state to report Vibrio vulnificus infections. Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi have also recorded cases, and a 2013 outbreak linked to contaminated shellfish sickened at least 104 people in 13 states, according to the CDC.

« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2014, 02:15:29 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
Florida isn’t the only state to report Vibrio vulnificus infections. Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi have also recorded cases, and a 2013 outbreak linked to contaminated shellfish sickened at least 104 people in 13 states, according to the CDC.
And more importantly, 18!

« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2014, 02:16:13 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
Florida isn’t the only state to report Vibrio vulnificus infections. Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi have also recorded cases, and a 2013 outbreak linked to contaminated shellfish sickened at least 104 people in 13 states, according to the CDC.
And more importantly, 18!
Oy Oy Oy!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2014, 02:16:25 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
Florida isn’t the only state to report Vibrio vulnificus infections. Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi have also recorded cases, and a 2013 outbreak linked to contaminated shellfish sickened at least 104 people in 13 states, according to the CDC.
And more importantly, 18!
........ but I have 6.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2014, 02:17:02 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

Tuesday, July 29th is National Chicken Wing Day!..... Shit! Gonna grill some chicken thighs tonight. Does that count?

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2014, 02:21:49 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

The only chicken wings I have ever eaten have come from Popeyes Fried chicken, not much to celebrate I am afraid.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2014, 02:23:08 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

The only chicken wings I have ever eaten have come from Popeyes Fried chicken, not much to celebrate I am afraid.

Geez, Chip, live a little!  I love me some Buffalo Wild Wings...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

The only chicken wings I have ever eaten have come from Popeyes Fried chicken, not much to celebrate I am afraid.

Geez, Chip, live a little!  I love me some Buffalo Wild Wings...
What can I say, the warden doesn't let me out much. Maybe one day I will try a fancy wing dinner.

« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?
that's medium....
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2014, 02:27:12 PM »

Thanks for the recaps Dave, all I can say about today's Jam selection is that it sucks way more than normal.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2014, 02:28:42 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

The only chicken wings I have ever eaten have come from Popeyes Fried chicken, not much to celebrate I am afraid.

Geez, Chip, live a little!  I love me some Buffalo Wild Wings...
What can I say, the warden doesn't let me out much. Maybe one day I will try a fancy wing dinner.

We actually make our own and use the BWW sauces.  I do miss wings from the east coast, though, where every bar/restaurant had their own and they were all good.  People don't do wings out here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2014, 02:28:44 PM »

Time for my once a month meeting.