dogdays

« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.
Well there is that ,but also the fact that if you are looking to buy cigars 9 times out of 10 they are cheaper somewhere else.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2014, 12:37:27 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2014, 12:38:41 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.
Agreed, I'm in the same boat with the Tat Fausto

The man in a boat... sound advice.

« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2014, 12:39:22 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
Got lost in the Canadian wilderness?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #229 on: July 29, 2014, 12:40:37 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #230 on: July 29, 2014, 12:41:45 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #231 on: July 29, 2014, 12:50:28 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

« Reply #232 on: July 29, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
He's Canadian, can't trust 'em or predict what they'll do, eh?

« Reply #233 on: July 29, 2014, 12:59:41 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's an anchovie joke in there somewhere
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #234 on: July 29, 2014, 01:03:22 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
LMAO! Good one Scott!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #235 on: July 29, 2014, 01:12:09 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere

Ha! you know with any leafy vegetable, it's always a good idea to peel back a few layers to get to the good stuff.

« Reply #236 on: July 29, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #237 on: July 29, 2014, 01:25:49 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice

« Reply #238 on: July 29, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »

I can't believe Dean has not brought this to our attention and it appears LSU left it off the early morning update too.

NATIONAL CHICKEN WING DAY
CELEBRATED ANNUALLY ON JULY 29

« Reply #239 on: July 29, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?