jswaykos

« Reply #240 on: July 29, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.

« Reply #241 on: July 29, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?
If they're still rare, yes. And hopefully, they are. ;)

« Reply #242 on: July 29, 2014, 01:35:54 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.
+ beef

« Reply #243 on: July 29, 2014, 01:39:41 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?
Warm, not hot.  Much like a medium-rare steak.

« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2014, 01:40:22 PM »

22  5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (gordo)
           10/25.00
21  Boveda Humidification packets 72%
           12/39.50
20  CAO Black Torpedo
           10/32.50
19  Isla del Sol Churchill
            5/17.00
18  Rocky Patel Fusion Toro
           10/37.50
17  La Perla Habana Wide
           10/32.50  (series of bulbous creations designed to deliver more flavor and complexity)
16  La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
           2 boxes of 3ea  17.99
15  Gurkha/AB Botique Blowdown Sampler
          12/39.99  80% savings!
14  Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (robusto)
           5/27.50
13  Obsidian
         10/24.99
12  Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
11  AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
10  La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
9    Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicos
          Box of 10/29.99
8    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 7   Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 6   Nub Habano 358
          5/19.50
 5   Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99
 4   Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 3   Romeo y Julieta 1875
         10/39.99
 2   Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
 1   Man O War
         10/34.99
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #245 on: July 29, 2014, 01:42:10 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch
Not that we need more reasons. Howdy Tom
Hi Dusty.  Some serious workaference going on here.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #246 on: July 29, 2014, 01:44:28 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Hi Joe.  I don't either since everyone here points out where I should be buying the cigars that I really don't need.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.
PETA....People Eating Tasty Animals.....my wife has the t-shirt.

« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2014, 01:45:01 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?
It all smells like fish so don't matter if sardines, anchovies or Chilean Sea Bass.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2014, 01:51:44 PM »

back to work - see you gents later

« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2014, 01:53:32 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.
Fuck...SO TRUE!

« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.
Vegetarians or Canadians?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2014, 02:00:36 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.

... but what aboot Barry? Haven't seen him at either place.
I talked to him a bout a week ago , he  just has a lot going on right now , he will be posting over here as soon as he has time.

That garden must be kicking his ass.

Is that Romaine? There's a sardine joke in there somewhere
Anchovies in a Caesar Salad.  Just sayin'.
Must be nice
Wonder if vegetarians still have a hot pink center?

They're too fucking annoying to want to deal with in the first place.
Vegetarians or Canadians?
LOL!

« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »

Attention 3d!

Warm Water Sparks Flesh-Eating Disease Warning in Florida
hahaha. thanks for the heads up. guess I'll just use the pool at the park until the ocean/bay clears up.

one more hour, one more nut until cigars and golf.