dogdays

« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2014, 11:45:42 AM »

Where's littlefish....wanted him to know his Warheads are shipping....http://halfwheel.com/espinosa-ships-warhead-ii/66867
Then again he has yet to pick up his Sake Bombs, so....no hurry
It measures 5 1/2 x 56 and features a broadleaf wrapper over Nicaraguan fillers. Like the original Warhead, the cigar is limited to 2,000 boxes of 10 and features a band that is shaped like a classic warhead. Pricing is set at $10.95 per cigar. That price is just to high.

« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.

We could use a 'new' car, too.  Go ahead and pick up another for me and just put it on your tab.  Thanks!  And good morning, Flip.
did you see that I am still riding around (till tomorrow) in a 2001 buick.  It needed $1,800.00 in work, that I said put off since I am trading it in.  They only gave me $700.00 for it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:02 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Maybe call it a Nub?

Good idea for a name!

« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:14 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.
Glad everyone's ok, sucks when that happens.

« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.
Mornin Flip! Glad everyone is ok and a new car to boot!

« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2014, 11:53:25 AM »

[...]

Heck lucky they did not charge you to take at that age and needing repairs of that magnitude!

« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »

Where's littlefish....wanted him to know his Warheads are shipping....http://halfwheel.com/espinosa-ships-warhead-ii/66867
Then again he has yet to pick up his Sake Bombs, so....no hurry
Ooof, just back from 2 hours of Root Cause Analysis training. I'll order the warhead before the Sake Bombs for some reason

« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »

18  Rocky Patel Fusion Toro
           10/37.50
17  La Perla Habana Wide
           10/32.50  (series of bulbous creations designed to deliver more flavor and complexity)
16  La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
           2 boxes of 3ea  17.99
15  Gurkha/AB Botique Blowdown Sampler
          12/39.99  80% savings!
14  Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (robusto)
           5/27.50
13  Obsidian
         10/24.99
12  Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
11  AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
10  La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
9    Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicos
          Box of 10/29.99
8    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 7   Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 6   Nub Habano 358
          5/19.50
 5   Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99
 4   Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 3   Romeo y Julieta 1875
         10/39.99
 2   Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
 1   Man O War
         10/34.99

« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »

Where's littlefish....wanted him to know his Warheads are shipping....http://halfwheel.com/espinosa-ships-warhead-ii/66867
Then again he has yet to pick up his Sake Bombs, so....no hurry
Ooof, just back from 2 hours of Root Cause Analysis training. I'll order the warhead before the Sake Bombs for some reason
I'd like to get something new for the OBX trip in 3 weeks, I certainly have enough La Bomba Napalms now

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2014, 11:59:36 AM »

With that, out for a walk with a JdN Antano. BBL

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.
Mornin Flip! Glad everyone is ok and a new car to boot!
Well we were going to be buying the new car anyway... Since I made her car undriveable ( the radiator was a casualty of the accident) we were able to go test drive cars anyway.  I just lost the flexibilty of going to test drive the small buick SUV with 0 percent financing... 4 cyl with a turbo.   I'm just lucky she agreed to the 4 cyl with 185 Horsepower,
vs the 301 HP V6.  yes the V6 was more responsive, but significantly less gas milage, that they had to give it a bigger gas tank.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2014, 12:06:06 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...

« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2014, 12:07:02 PM »

With that, out for a walk with a JdN Antano. BBL
If you light the JdN, the walk might even be better! :D

« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2014, 12:07:37 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too