« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »

16  La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
           2 boxes of 3ea  17.99
15  Gurkha/AB Botique Blowdown Sampler
          12/39.99  80% savings!
14  Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (robusto)
           5/27.50
13  Obsidian
         10/24.99
12  Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
11  AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
10  La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
9    Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicos
          Box of 10/29.99
8    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 7   Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 6   Nub Habano 358
          5/19.50
 5   Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99
 4   Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 3   Romeo y Julieta 1875
         10/39.99
 2   Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
 1   Man O War
         10/34.99

« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2014, 11:17:16 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
Is that from a NJ care package or did you find a local source?

It's a care package... got some of that, some Choklat, and a couple different Founders from Scott in exchange for some of that Mother Earth SinTax and a few others.  West coast PB stout for east coast PB stout.
Sounds like a win-win.

« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2014, 11:18:56 AM »

someone looking for tits?
Looks like a boa tramp to me!  I thought you were supposed to be ridin' your nuts?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2014, 11:22:12 AM »

someone looking for tits?
Looks like a boa tramp to me!  I thought you were supposed to be ridin' your nuts?
ha. they are suppose to be riding with me, but they don't seem to be home or want to come in. just putting on miles.

« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2014, 11:23:13 AM »

17  La Perla Habana Wide
           10/32.50  (series of bulbous creations designed to deliver more flavor and complexity)
[...]

« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »

Morning all you MFers I missed!

« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity
I think we got one of these at CF. Bulbous!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2014, 11:27:26 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity
Torpedo (5.5"x62, no thank you.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2014, 11:30:07 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2014, 11:33:27 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
indeed.

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2014, 11:36:53 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2014, 11:39:38 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Morning boys, been away from the banter for a while.  signed for a GMC Terrain AWD yesterday.  My wife  & I will pick it up tomorrow.  I am trading in the 2001 regal, and getting her 2007 Pontiac torrent.  Unfortunately, i smacked up the front a bit on that one on Sunday.  It's being towed by the insurance company today.  Everybody OK.

We could use a 'new' car, too.  Go ahead and pick up another for me and just put it on your tab.  Thanks!  And good morning, Flip.

« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »

Can't say I'm excited to rush out and try a cigar identified as a bulbous creation designed to deliver more flavor and complexity

More tobacco so that must mean more flavor, right?!  Cut it in half and get straight to the sweet spot.
Maybe call it a Nub?

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2014, 11:43:18 AM »

Where's littlefish....wanted him to know his Warheads are shipping....http://halfwheel.com/espinosa-ships-warhead-ii/66867
Then again he has yet to pick up his Sake Bombs, so....no hurry