jswaykos

« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2014, 10:44:27 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2014, 10:49:12 AM »

Mornin' folks. Some lovely ladies this morning.  ;D
Dusty! Just don't tell Travelin' Dave, he thinks they're 12.
Dave!
Wearing beer-gear......gotta be over 21. Just sayin.
I know...that's total bullshit....but I'm going with it anyway.  ;D
Plus, it looks like they're on spring break. But certainly not from 8th grade, as Steve would have you think. ;)
Nothing I hate more than kid-porn....or any kinda child exploitation. If I thought they looked underage I'd be backing up Steve. Just don't see it.
Agreed on all counts.
Wife feeling any better, Dave?
Not really, no. She'll be about the same until she gets the tube out of her. Skin on her back is damn near raw from having to change the bandaging and tape around it every few hours. Really something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Damn! Sorry to hear that. Surgery sucks.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2014, 10:50:43 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2014, 10:51:27 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
Morning, Joe.

« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »

Mornin' folks. Some lovely ladies this morning.  ;D
Dusty! Just don't tell Travelin' Dave, he thinks they're 12.
Dave!
Wearing beer-gear......gotta be over 21. Just sayin.
I know...that's total bullshit....but I'm going with it anyway.  ;D
Plus, it looks like they're on spring break. But certainly not from 8th grade, as Steve would have you think. ;)
Nothing I hate more than kid-porn....or any kinda child exploitation. If I thought they looked underage I'd be backing up Steve. Just don't see it.
Agreed on all counts.
Wife feeling any better, Dave?
Not really, no. She'll be about the same until she gets the tube out of her. Skin on her back is damn near raw from having to change the bandaging and tape around it every few hours. Really something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Damn! Sorry to hear that. Surgery sucks.
Yeah, this one has probably been her worst yet, and she's had a few.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

Is that the growler?  How do those hold up for you after opening?  I can't figure out any patterns yet but some seem to do better after opening than others.  Not sure if it has to do with the way it was filled, or the style of beer, but some are great for 2-3 days, some barely make it to the end of the day.

« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2014, 10:56:02 AM »

Mornin' folks. Some lovely ladies this morning.  ;D
Dusty! Just don't tell Travelin' Dave, he thinks they're 12.
Dave!
Wearing beer-gear......gotta be over 21. Just sayin.
I know...that's total bullshit....but I'm going with it anyway.  ;D
Plus, it looks like they're on spring break. But certainly not from 8th grade, as Steve would have you think. ;)

Didn't mean to stomp on everyone's American Beauty fantasies. Sheesh.
We all know how well that ended...
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2014, 10:56:26 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

Is that the growler?  How do those hold up for you after opening?  I can't figure out any patterns yet but some seem to do better after opening than others.  Not sure if it has to do with the way it was filled, or the style of beer, but some are great for 2-3 days, some barely make it to the end of the day.

You don't just drink the whole growler in one sitting?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2014, 10:57:18 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

Is that the growler?  How do those hold up for you after opening?  I can't figure out any patterns yet but some seem to do better after opening than others.  Not sure if it has to do with the way it was filled, or the style of beer, but some are great for 2-3 days, some barely make it to the end of the day.

You don't just drink the whole growler in one sitting?

Not if it's 64 oz of a 10% ABV stout, no.

« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
Is that from a NJ care package or did you find a local source?

« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2014, 11:01:34 AM »

Somebody go wake Flip up, these AB/Gurkha's have been around too long!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:16 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
Is that from a NJ care package or did you find a local source?

It's a care package... got some of that, some Choklat, and a couple different Founders from Scott in exchange for some of that Mother Earth SinTax and a few others.  West coast PB stout for east coast PB stout.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

Is that the growler?  How do those hold up for you after opening?  I can't figure out any patterns yet but some seem to do better after opening than others.  Not sure if it has to do with the way it was filled, or the style of beer, but some are great for 2-3 days, some barely make it to the end of the day.
This one is doin quite well. Got it on Friday....the glass I had last nite was still great. The IPA's don't seem to do quite as well but still drinkable after 4-5 days. IMO. Not flat yet, at least. I don't know about the Ojo Blanco the wife likes....but she hasn't complained.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2014, 11:06:38 AM »

Tuesdays, huh?  Morning, all.  Put a Horny Goat PB porter in the fridge for later, a little motivation to get through the day.
I've got about one good mug of Stronghold Session Ale left.....that's my motivation. Mornin' Joe.

Is that the growler?  How do those hold up for you after opening?  I can't figure out any patterns yet but some seem to do better after opening than others.  Not sure if it has to do with the way it was filled, or the style of beer, but some are great for 2-3 days, some barely make it to the end of the day.
This one is doin quite well. Got it on Friday....the glass I had last nite was still great. The IPA's don't seem to do quite as well but still drinkable after 4-5 days. IMO. Not flat yet, at least. I don't know about the Ojo Blanco the wife likes....but she hasn't complained.

Once I read that the alcohol content stays the same I was ok with it, haha.  Loses a little somethin' but whatever.  Still better than nothing at all.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2014, 11:13:58 AM »

someone looking for tits?