« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2016, 11:21:58 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

Yeah, not happy about it but this is it for Communion interference for me
We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.
So when are you arriving?
Should be back to our normal schedule, so we'll be leaving early Thursday morning, hitting the Perdomo event at the superstore, lunch in Bethlehem, etc. So we'll probably get to the house mid-late afternoon, in time for the event formerly known as MoW.
I'll be there around 4:00 Thursday, Andy and Rocco are driving up together but I'm not 100% sure when they'll arrive. There's a MoW event that evening?
Well, it's when and where the MoW event used to be, but now it's a Daniel Marshall event. And the models in the picture on the event page are just awful, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for any good eye candy.
http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest16/schedule.aspx?day=thursday&event=the+great+daniel+marshall+giveaway+of+2016
Y'll got Nate's Mother's Prius all tuned up for the trip?
Lol, taking one of my cars this year, since we now have 2 that have all 3 car seats.
But what about all the doors?
All the doors close, no bungie cords required.

« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »

[...]

Sounds like a GO!

« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2016, 11:23:40 AM »

[...]

Yikes!  Looks like ol' Daniel went cheapy cheapo on the model hiring.

« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2016, 11:24:31 AM »

What ever happened to the good ol' days with Ted Nugent and a bonfire?
I still can't listen to any of his songs without cringing.
If memory serves, he hit the Asian Community pretty hard, lol

« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2016, 11:24:57 AM »

[...]

He'll give away an $11k humidor prize pack, but only $6.50 an hour for models.

« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »

What ever happened to the good ol' days with Ted Nugent and a bonfire?
I still can't listen to any of his songs without cringing.
If memory serves, he hit the Asian Community pretty hard, lol
He may have also not-so-subtlely suggested gang rapes of Hillary and Pelosi.

« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2016, 11:27:46 AM »

What ever happened to the good ol' days with Ted Nugent and a bonfire?
I still can't listen to any of his songs without cringing.
If memory serves, he hit the Asian Community pretty hard, lol
He may have also not-so-subtlely suggested gang rapes of Hillary and Pelosi.
And a year later still looking for volunteers to take on that challenge!

« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2016, 11:39:58 AM »

[...]

Yikes indeed!  Scotch looked good however.

« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2016, 11:41:42 AM »

14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino   Double Corona  (6.5 x 46)
        6/18.51

 13 Nub Cafe Cappuccino  354  (3.7 x 54)
       10/37.50
 12 5 Vegas Cask Strength  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
       10/29.50
 11 Oliva Serie "V" Melanio Maduro  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
        5/39.50
 10 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum  (5.5 x 55)
       10/39.99
  9  Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
        5/27.50
  8  Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
      10/32.50
  7  Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
       5/24.99
  6  Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
      10/29.99
  5  My Father #1  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
       5/34.50
  4  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (6.1 x 54)
      10/39.99
  3  Drew Estate Undercrown Shade  Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
       5/27.50
  2  Nub Dub  460  (4.0 x 60)
      10/39.99
  1  Tatuaje El Triunfador
       5/27.50

« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2016, 11:43:13 AM »

Decent Four Kicks offer on the Mash but can't find any decent things to add enabling catsrule to apply.

Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46)    5/$23

« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2016, 11:45:48 AM »

Do A Little Dancing Dave

DOW   +56 @ 18,109

« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2016, 11:46:07 AM »

Decent Four Kicks offer on the Mash but can't find any decent things to add enabling catsrule to apply.

Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46)    5/$23
Just buy 3

« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2016, 11:47:41 AM »

Decent Four Kicks offer on the Mash but can't find any decent things to add enabling catsrule to apply.

Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46)    5/$23
Just buy 3
Comes out to $3.82 EA shipped

« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2016, 11:48:06 AM »

Decent Four Kicks offer on the Mash but can't find any decent things to add enabling catsrule to apply.

Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46)    5/$23
Just buy 3
Or just buy this stellar RP sampler!

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2016, 11:51:01 AM »

Sorry, back tracking here a bit, but y'all have any spare beds at the CF house next Thursday night?  I have to get out to NJ so might take advantage of the CF happenings again this year.