« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2016, 08:48:30 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. going to be sunny and 80's.
I'm going with whothefuckisbutch this weekend only a high of 52 but better than a day at work.
Good For You.
I'll send you link later. Very nice place Deano
my new home course:

http://www.crystalrivergolf.com/
Apparently, that site is blocked here at work. Which is kinda funny now, cause a page comes up with Flo making a shocked face.
Well let me clik on it and see if my commies blocked it like they did all the cigar sites except this one, I can't even get to the humidor sites now to shop for them.
Works for me :o

Nice looking place for you Dean.
lots of elderly women golfers too.
Oh Boy!  just what the rest of us are looking for - More Old Women
Exactly!   ::)

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2016, 08:48:54 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. going to be sunny and 80's.
Have fun

Lol, that's the exact same picture I have as my profile picture in the company directory.
Well I have not seen you in person but saw a picture or two and that does not much look like the "profile view" of you I saw. ;D
True, he doesn't have gray hair.
Fixed it for you.

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2016, 08:49:50 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2016, 08:50:46 AM »

Glowing review:

http://halfwheel.com/room101-big-payback-connecticut-chavala/112588
Interesting.  I was not particularly interested in trying after my disappointment with the initial Big Payback.  May have to reconsider for a fiver sometime.

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2016, 08:50:47 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. going to be sunny and 80's.
Have fun

Lol, that's the exact same picture I have as my profile picture in the company directory.
Well I have not seen you in person but saw a picture or two and that does not much look like the "profile view" of you I saw. ;D
True, he doesn't have gray hair.
::)

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2016, 08:51:32 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

I must say that Golf is the King of Animated Postings!

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2016, 08:54:05 AM »

Good morning boys, Mr. Mayor and I got off our respective trains this morning, just across
the platform from each other in Secaucus.  We chatted on our way in to NY Penn, where we
each headed in opposite directions.

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2016, 08:54:07 AM »

10 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum  (5.5 x 55)
       10/39.99

 9  Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
        5/27.50
  8  Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
      10/32.50
  7  Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
       5/24.99
  6  Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
      10/29.99
  5  My Father #1  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
       5/34.50
  4  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (6.1 x 54)
      10/39.99
  3  Drew Estate Undercrown Shade  Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
       5/27.50
  2  Nub Dub  460  (4.0 x 60)
      10/39.99
  1  Tatuaje El Triunfador
       5/27.50

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2016, 08:54:37 AM »

Good morning boys, Mr. Mayor and I got off our respective trains this morning, just across
the platform from each other in Secaucus.  We chatted on our way in to NY Penn, where we
each headed in opposite directions.
Ships passing in the night/morning....

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2016, 08:56:17 AM »

Good morning boys, Mr. Mayor and I got off our respective trains this morning, just across
the platform from each other in Secaucus.  We chatted on our way in to NY Penn, where we
each headed in opposite directions.
Morning Flip

« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »

Glowing review:

http://halfwheel.com/room101-big-payback-connecticut-chavala/112588
Interesting.  I was not particularly interested in trying after my disappointment with the initial Big Payback.  May have to reconsider for a fiver sometime.
Now that's some profile....

"Fresh hay, dried strawberries, Christmas spices and a touch of watermelon rind make up a very interesting aroma coming off the wrapper. The cold draw is very similar, starting off mostly fruity—almost like the aroma coming out of box of Trix cereal—quickly followed by licorice, graham crackers and a touch of pepper on my lips."

Sounds like something ThumbprintCookieTony and I would enjoy.  Especially the watermelon rind!

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2016, 08:58:48 AM »

Morning Fishy and Flip.

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2016, 09:00:02 AM »

Good morning boys, Mr. Mayor and I got off our respective trains this morning, just across
the platform from each other in Secaucus.  We chatted on our way in to NY Penn, where we
each headed in opposite directions.
Ships passing in the night/morning....
They'll always have Paris.

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2016, 09:01:00 AM »

Glowing review:

http://halfwheel.com/room101-big-payback-connecticut-chavala/112588
Interesting.  I was not particularly interested in trying after my disappointment with the initial Big Payback.  May have to reconsider for a fiver sometime.
Now that's some profile....

"Fresh hay, dried strawberries, Christmas spices and a touch of watermelon rind make up a very interesting aroma coming off the wrapper. The cold draw is very similar, starting off mostly fruity—almost like the aroma coming out of box of Trix cereal—quickly followed by licorice, graham crackers and a touch of pepper on my lips."

Sounds like something ThumbprintCookieTony and I would enjoy.  Especially the watermelon rind!
Sounds like a "beer" you and fishy would enjoy.

« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2016, 09:02:08 AM »

Glowing review:

http://halfwheel.com/room101-big-payback-connecticut-chavala/112588
Interesting.  I was not particularly interested in trying after my disappointment with the initial Big Payback.  May have to reconsider for a fiver sometime.
Now that's some profile....

"Fresh hay, dried strawberries, Christmas spices and a touch of watermelon rind make up a very interesting aroma coming off the wrapper. The cold draw is very similar, starting off mostly fruity—almost like the aroma coming out of box of Trix cereal—quickly followed by licorice, graham crackers and a touch of pepper on my lips."

Sounds like something ThumbprintCookieTony and I would enjoy.  Especially the watermelon rind!
That review sounds like they just threw a dart at a board with different words on it.