« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »

The Cigar World Copy Writers are on a roll today!

CigarFu: $1.99 Maduros, 93-rated Padilla, rare Graycliff, and more!

Take a deep breath, and slowly let out a sigh of relief. Your weekly fix of spine-tingling cigar deals has finally arrived. So put down that anxiety help book, CigarFu holds the remedy to stress-induced high prices. Just feast your eyes on 7 amazing gotta-have-it options, all commanding your attention. Like gobbling down a 3-pound burrito, your urge for premium cigars and accessories will be quickly and easily satiated. Some deals have just gotten underway, while others are almost gone for good. Check out what we've put on the table, and go home with more cigar goodness than you ever thought possible. At CigarFu our only focus is bringing the noise on the stuff you want. And it just got brought like a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerine plant.

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2016, 09:37:51 AM »

In case there is anyone who does not believe that O'gunner has created thousands of jobs!

That firearms sales have boomed, no pun intended, since 2008 isn’t news to anyone. Guns, ammo, scopes, and the like are all enjoying an increase in sales as threats of legislation make their way in and out of the government. But the exact amount of that increase has finally been set by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and the amount is nothing short of staggering.

A new study by the NSSF found that the total economic impact of the firearms and ammunition industry in the United States increased from $19.1 billion in 2008 to $49.3 billion in 2015, a 158 percent increase. The total number of full-time equivalent jobs rose from approximately 166,000 to almost 288,000, a 73 percent increase in that period.

On a year-over-year basis, the industry’s economic impact rose from $43 billion in 2014 to $49.3 in 2015, a nearly 15 percent increase, while total jobs increased from approximately 263,000 to almost 288,000, a nine percent increase in the same period. - See more at: http://sportingclassicsdaily.com/firearms-industry-up-158-since-2008/?mc_cid=9c4faff385&mc_eid=214d0c9195#sthash.12WHGjGk.dpuf
maybe we could get him to be against marital sexual relations, I could
use a 158% increase in frequency.  8)
Increasing 0 by any percentage is still 0.
But that would only apply to Tony
It only hurts because it's true. :(

« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

Yeah, not happy about it but this is it for Communion interference for me
We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.

« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2016, 09:42:44 AM »

[...]

Maybe this can be my new vocation. Just need to get a dartboard...

« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2016, 09:46:36 AM »

[...]

Some Hallucinogenic Mushrooms would probably be needed to exceed this level.

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2016, 09:54:00 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2016, 09:57:58 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.
and with that I'm off to the course.

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2016, 10:01:21 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.
and with that I'm off to the course.
Don't forget your 5-wood!

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2016, 10:02:26 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.
and with that I'm off to the course.
Don't forget your 5-woodie!
Slight Correction made

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2016, 10:03:39 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

Yeah, not happy about it but this is it for Communion interference for me
We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.
So when are you arriving?

« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2016, 10:03:56 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.
and with that I'm off to the course.
Hit Um Long and Straight and for Dean add on Deep.

« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2016, 10:04:26 AM »

Breaking News:

Pornography called a public health crisis

Sheesh, everybody has known for years and years it would make you go blind.......
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-arrested-soliciting-40-prostitute-article-1.2585083
PTL you got plenty of no-pay-for-play old women golfers to put your putter in the hole with.
and with that I'm off to the course.
Appropriate 7K post.

« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2016, 10:09:40 AM »

Actor Crispin Glover is 52.

« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2016, 10:11:28 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

Yeah, not happy about it but this is it for Communion interference for me
We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.
So when are you arriving?
Should be back to our normal schedule, so we'll be leaving early Thursday morning, hitting the Perdomo event at the superstore, lunch in Bethlehem, etc. So we'll probably get to the house mid-late afternoon, in time for the event formerly known as MoW.

« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2016, 10:12:33 AM »