CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: 4/20/2016  (Read 26934 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2016, 10:51:38 AM »

admin@atlanticcigar.net
10:38 AM (10 minutes ago)

to me
 Dear David Griffith,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.

;D  Order in the morning, delivered the next day! 
EPC Short Run '16 Toro's and give the Payback Connies a try.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2016, 10:54:36 AM »

admin@atlanticcigar.net

to me
 Dear David Griffith,

I'm sure all their sales reps get expedited shipping.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2016, 10:59:00 AM »

Doesn't mean we can't appreciate it.   ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2016, 10:59:42 AM »

admin@atlanticcigar.net

to me
 Dear David Griffith,

I'm sure all their sales reps get expedited shipping.
I order from Atlantic in the morning and get it 5 days later, 3 or 4 days better than FS from CI but then again Famous is 2 days faster than CI for some reason.

sfish

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2016, 11:02:22 AM »

Fish must be playing with his putter this morning.
I'm here, busy morning so far. I bought some Tempus Maduros for everyone
Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe
Here's to the saddest CF yet!

Yeah, not happy about it but this is it for Communion interference for me
We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.
So when are you arriving?
Should be back to our normal schedule, so we'll be leaving early Thursday morning, hitting the Perdomo event at the superstore, lunch in Bethlehem, etc. So we'll probably get to the house mid-late afternoon, in time for the event formerly known as MoW.
I'll be there around 4:00 Thursday, Andy and Rocco are driving up together but I'm not 100% sure when they'll arrive. There's a MoW event that evening?

sfish

« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2016, 11:05:40 AM »

What ever happened to the good ol' days with Ted Nugent and a bonfire?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2016, 11:06:39 AM »

You forgot the old Sausage.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2016, 11:07:50 AM »

As opposed to what?  what is your frame of reference? CF, the grand opening
of a Five Guys Burger, or what?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2016, 11:08:46 AM »

In case there is anyone who does not believe that O'gunner has created thousands of jobs!

That firearms sales have boomed, no pun intended, since 2008 isn’t news to anyone. Guns, ammo, scopes, and the like are all enjoying an increase in sales as threats of legislation make their way in and out of the government. But the exact amount of that increase has finally been set by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and the amount is nothing short of staggering.

A new study by the NSSF found that the total economic impact of the firearms and ammunition industry in the United States increased from $19.1 billion in 2008 to $49.3 billion in 2015, a 158 percent increase. The total number of full-time equivalent jobs rose from approximately 166,000 to almost 288,000, a 73 percent increase in that period.

On a year-over-year basis, the industry’s economic impact rose from $43 billion in 2014 to $49.3 in 2015, a nearly 15 percent increase, while total jobs increased from approximately 263,000 to almost 288,000, a nine percent increase in the same period. - See more at: http://sportingclassicsdaily.com/firearms-industry-up-158-since-2008/?mc_cid=9c4faff385&mc_eid=214d0c9195#sthash.12WHGjGk.dpuf
maybe we could get him to be against marital sexual relations, I could
use a 158% increase in frequency.  8)
Not interested. Extramarital, maybe.
That's what you've got the C'Fest house for.
Nate's not my type.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2016, 11:09:57 AM »

In case there is anyone who does not believe that O'gunner has created thousands of jobs!

That firearms sales have boomed, no pun intended, since 2008 isn’t news to anyone. Guns, ammo, scopes, and the like are all enjoying an increase in sales as threats of legislation make their way in and out of the government. But the exact amount of that increase has finally been set by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and the amount is nothing short of staggering.

A new study by the NSSF found that the total economic impact of the firearms and ammunition industry in the United States increased from $19.1 billion in 2008 to $49.3 billion in 2015, a 158 percent increase. The total number of full-time equivalent jobs rose from approximately 166,000 to almost 288,000, a 73 percent increase in that period.

On a year-over-year basis, the industry’s economic impact rose from $43 billion in 2014 to $49.3 in 2015, a nearly 15 percent increase, while total jobs increased from approximately 263,000 to almost 288,000, a nine percent increase in the same period. - See more at: http://sportingclassicsdaily.com/firearms-industry-up-158-since-2008/?mc_cid=9c4faff385&mc_eid=214d0c9195#sthash.12WHGjGk.dpuf
maybe we could get him to be against marital sexual relations, I could
use a 158% increase in frequency.  8)
Not interested. Extramarital, maybe.
That's what you've got the C'Fest house for.
So Nate will be there?
Shoulda known someone would have beat me to it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2016, 11:13:19 AM »

I still can't listen to any of his songs without cringing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2016, 11:14:29 AM »

Morning, Scott. I know you're only going to be at CF for about 6½ hours, but did you guys want to golf Friday morning if the weather holds?
Andy may want to, I'll be leaving after breakfast and a morning cigar. You're not too far off on the timeframe

We're not coming out for the early day anymore, either. Hollywood Joe will be in Columbus that day shooting a commercial.
Should be back to our normal schedule, so we'll be leaving early Thursday morning, hitting the Perdomo event at the superstore, lunch in Bethlehem, etc. So we'll probably get to the house mid-late afternoon, in time for the event formerly known as MoW.
I'll be there around 4:00 Thursday, Andy and Rocco are driving up together but I'm not 100% sure when they'll arrive. There's a MoW event that evening?
Well, it's when and where the MoW event used to be, but now it's a Daniel Marshall event. And the models in the picture on the event page are just awful, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for any good eye candy.
http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest16/schedule.aspx?day=thursday&event=the+great+daniel+marshall+giveaway+of+2016

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2016, 11:17:17 AM »

Well, it's when and where the MoW event used to be, but now it's a Daniel Marshall event. And the models in the picture on the event page are just awful, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for any good eye candy.
http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest16/schedule.aspx?day=thursday&event=the+great+daniel+marshall+giveaway+of+2016
Y'll got Nate's Mother's Prius all tuned up for the trip?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2016, 11:18:24 AM »

Lol, taking one of my cars this year, since we now have 2 that have all 3 car seats.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2016, 11:20:06 AM »

Lol, taking one of my cars this year, since we now have 2 that have all 3 car seats.
But what about all the doors?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20