Author Topic: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  (Read 22528 times)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2016, 09:04:39 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
Around my place usually means somebody has a job interview.
Same here. Someone comes in wearing a tie or a dress and we immediately want to know what position they're going for.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2016, 09:05:01 AM »

Happy St.Patty's Day BotLs!
Morning CG 87 in the Votors don't matter state.
LALTS - I have zero complaints about the state I live in, minus this fuggin weather!
So you like that stupid asshole Curly?

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2016, 09:05:19 AM »

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2016, 09:07:30 AM »

[...]

You can get away with a tie around my place as we have to wear those occasionally for meetings but not a suit.  Except of course the one that wears a suit 5 days a week to convince himself he is important while being a laughing stock of the office for it.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2016, 09:07:33 AM »

V's and trailer ball covers at the Page today.

7 items sold out at the opening. ::)
No Patty Day scorcher.  Sheesh.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »

30% off sale on Tats at the Page, if you are looking for Tat Blacks don't bother.

http://www.cigarpage.com/the-tatuaje-is-only-temporary-nearly-30-off.html

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2016, 09:11:16 AM »

[...]

We're definitely casual here, shorts and t-shirt my norm during the summer. So even suit pants and a button down shirt would be cause for second looks. Lol

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2016, 09:12:49 AM »

[...]

Wardens office is that way but we are not that casual.  But they can't wear t-shirts or flip-flops.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2016, 09:12:50 AM »

V's and trailer ball covers at the Page today.

7 items sold out at the opening. ::)
No Patty Day scorcher.  Sheesh.
And no hitch caps that look like a nut sac. I call BS.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2016, 09:14:32 AM »

[...]

Worst time of the year is when it gets chilly and I have to switch to jeans.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2016, 09:16:00 AM »

Good morning Daves, biebs, and Mr. Mayor.  St Patty's day pretty much a shrug down this way.
Morning, Mark. Big parade up here, for some reason. I guess they figure winter's almost over, we need a reason to drink to forget the snow and look forward to construction.
Your girl Michelle is here, so there's probably a parade for her instead.
What do you mean HIS girl?  TexDave told us you had tickets to all her events.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2016, 09:17:07 AM »

Good morning Daves, biebs, and Mr. Mayor.  St Patty's day pretty much a shrug down this way.
Morning, Mark. Big parade up here, for some reason. I guess they figure winter's almost over, we need a reason to drink to forget the snow and look forward to construction.
Your girl Michelle is here, so there's probably a parade for her instead.
What do you mean HIS girl?  TexDave told us you had tickets to all her events.
VIP badges, no less.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2016, 09:17:11 AM »

V's and trailer ball covers at the Page today.

7 items sold out at the opening. ::)
No Patty Day scorcher.  Sheesh.
And no hitch caps that look like a nut sac. I call BS.
Those would be Truck Nuts A.K.A.  Bull Balls

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2016, 09:18:08 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
Going in late, taking a long lunch, and leaving early...
And the problem is??

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2016, 09:20:17 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
He said a suit, nothing about being sharply dressed!