Author Topic: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  (Read 22532 times)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
Going in late, taking a long lunch, and leaving early...
Me too!
going to skip lunch, but I have a dentist's appointment at 6pm, so I will
leave early, and stop for a late lunch, by one of the two Irish bars at 9th between 33rd & 34th.
Maybe some Irish stew, Soda bread or the ubiquitous CB&C.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2016, 09:40:57 AM »

Best pricing I've seen on FdLA toros on the page, $86.39/box:

http://www.cigarpage.com/flor-de-las-antillas.html

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2016, 09:41:42 AM »

Called the devil, she saw that I had activated the free shipping on 3/2, refund currently processing.
their IT might suck, but the people come through!

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2016, 09:43:51 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
He said a suit, nothing about being sharply dressed!
Maybe, he had a gurkha knife with him!  8)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2016, 09:46:47 AM »

Called the devil, she saw that I had activated the free shipping on 3/2, refund currently processing.
their IT might suck, but the people come through!
Thank goodness I didn't get Lori!

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2016, 09:51:13 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Then he would have missed all the hot young girls, who make the St. Patty's Day Pilgrimage, from Jersey
to the NYC parade and the bars.  I even helped some hot confused babes in Secaucus, find their way to Penn Station.
good morning boys.  I was surprised they were on the 7:36 train out from my start. normally the 9 and 10 am trains
are filled with the green clad, beer infused parade watchers.
Note to Flip:  Those are not "girls" by your definition.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »

Got to take the dog to the groomer and romp him off.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2016, 09:55:45 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
Around my place usually means somebody has a job interview.
Same here. Someone comes in wearing a tie or a dress and we immediately want to know what position they're going for.
You can get away with a tie around my place as we have to wear those occasionally for meetings but not a suit.  Except of course the one that wears a suit 5 days a week to convince himself he is important while being a laughing stock of the office for it.
We're definitely casual here, shorts and t-shirt my norm during the summer. So even suit pants and a button down shirt would be cause for second looks. Lol
Wardens office is that way but we are not that casual.  But they can't wear t-shirts or flip-flops.
Women's definition of an acceptable t-shirt is different then ours.  they wear them all the time.
Ties & casual dress pants Mon-Thurs, Friday no tie.  fun thing is to wear the tie into a store or shop and watch how differently people react to you vs people not "dressed  up".  when in grubbies, it's "what can i get for you"  in a tie and you get "yes sir, so how can we assist you today" .

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »

Got to take the dog to the groomer and romp him off.
You have to go to the groomer to do that to him?  ;D

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2016, 10:01:09 AM »

[...]

Livin' it up Fridays!

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2016, 10:01:18 AM »

or you could just wear this shirt, to let
folks know about your superpowers!
https://teespring.com/-i-rescue-cigars   8)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2016, 10:10:03 AM »

Called the devil, she saw that I had activated the free shipping on 3/2, refund currently processing.
Well done.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2016, 10:11:42 AM »

Called the devil, she saw that I had activated the free shipping on 3/2, refund currently processing.
Well done.
Didn't have to fight with them or anything, which was a bit refreshing.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2016, 10:12:16 AM »

Got to take the dog to the groomer and romp him off.
You have to go to the groomer to do that to him?  ;D
Oops, DROP him off

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »

[...]

NOT looking forward to the puke filled commute home.