Author Topic: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  (Read 22509 times)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2016, 09:21:00 AM »

Good morning Daves, biebs, and Mr. Mayor.  St Patty's day pretty much a shrug down this way.
Morning, Mark. Big parade up here, for some reason. I guess they figure winter's almost over, we need a reason to drink to forget the snow and look forward to construction.
Your girl Michelle is here, so there's probably a parade for her instead.
What do you mean HIS girl?  TexDave told us you had tickets to all her events.
VIP badges, no less.
Wasn't able to get a VIP badge, those are reserved for illegals. The swag bag includes a voter registration card.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2016, 09:21:05 AM »

Morning Bean, Sam and YellowStar.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2016, 09:23:32 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
He said a suit, nothing about being sharply dressed!
CNS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2016, 09:23:33 AM »

Top O' the Mornin, Pattycakes

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2016, 09:23:57 AM »

[...]

With Tony, that's just a given.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »

Good morning Daves, biebs, and Mr. Mayor.  St Patty's day pretty much a shrug down this way.
Morning, Mark. Big parade up here, for some reason. I guess they figure winter's almost over, we need a reason to drink to forget the snow and look forward to construction.
Your girl Michelle is here, so there's probably a parade for her instead.
What do you mean HIS girl?  TexDave told us you had tickets to all her events.
VIP badges, no less.
Wasn't able to get a VIP badge, those are reserved for illegals. The swag bag includes a voter registration card.
Swag bag materials printed at tax payer expense.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2016, 09:25:32 AM »

Morning Bean, Sam and YellowStar.
Morning FrenchieDave.  Did you find any Guinness last night?  Or is it evening there now?  I really don't pay much attention to anyplace east of Texarkana.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2016, 09:26:02 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Nah. The Mrs is there. I'll take my chances.

Besides, I have a bunch of face to face meetings today. Even wearing a suit.
Damn, a suit????  :o

Mrs. Could have just spent the day at the spa ;D
He's hoping that every girl is indeed crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
Around my place usually means somebody has a job interview.
Same here. Someone comes in wearing a tie or a dress and we immediately want to know what position they're going for.
You can get away with a tie around my place as we have to wear those occasionally for meetings but not a suit.  Except of course the one that wears a suit 5 days a week to convince himself he is important while being a laughing stock of the office for it.
We're definitely casual here, shorts and t-shirt my norm during the summer. So even suit pants and a button down shirt would be cause for second looks. Lol
Wardens office is that way but we are not that casual.  But they can't wear t-shirts or flip-flops.
Women's definition of an acceptable t-shirt is different then ours.  they wear them all the time.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2016, 09:28:52 AM »

Morning Bean, Sam and YellowStar.
Morning FrenchieDave.  Did you find any Guinness last night?  Or is it evening there now?  I really don't pay much attention to anyplace east of Texarkana.
It's 2:30 now.  No, they don't have Guinness at the hotel, so unless I get out for dinner, not gonna happen till I'm in Ireland the first week of April.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2016, 09:28:54 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
that's right, you got to see our NJ Transit Secaucus Transfer Station.  We never took Travelling Dave there....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2016, 09:30:39 AM »

V's and trailer ball covers at the Page today.

7 items sold out at the opening. ::)

Decent deal on the No4's... something to o'mull over for awhile anyway.

No animated Bass fish cover though. Those are pretty funny. I guess I'm 'ol fashioned. I just cut a tennis ball.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2016, 09:33:45 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
that's right, you got to see our NJ Transit Secaucus Transfer Station.  We never took Travelling Dave there....
I've been through the Lautenberg Mausoleum before.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2016, 09:36:05 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Then he would have missed all the hot young girls, who make the St. Patty's Day Pilgrimage, from Jersey
to the NYC parade and the bars.  I even helped some hot confused babes in Secaucus, find their way to Penn Station.
good morning boys.  I was surprised they were on the 7:36 train out from my start. normally the 9 and 10 am trains
are filled with the green clad, beer infused parade watchers.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2016, 09:36:36 AM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
that's right, you got to see our NJ Transit Secaucus Transfer Station.  We never took Travelling Dave there....
I've been through the Lautenberg Mausoleum before.
Yeah, but we didn't take you!  8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2016, 09:37:55 AM »

30% off sale on Tats at the Page, if you are looking for Tat Blacks don't bother.

http://www.cigarpage.com/the-tatuaje-is-only-temporary-nearly-30-off.html

I got an email from BestCigarPrices yesterday. Tat Black PL box was $159.99, not too bad. Averages out the same as those 5er's per stick. Free ship=Coupon code: marchfree