20-30% off of many LFD Boxes at the .Biz, no FS as far as I know but those are pretty good prices.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-flor-dominicana-cigars.html
They do look good,  but i just hit the MBIII's again at Holts.  just can't pass up that price point on those.
I hit those a second time myself, got the second order yesterday.  That was just one hell of a deal for MB3 fans.  I have been smoking MB3's for probably close to 5 years and that is the cheapest I have ever gotten any.

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

We're under a 36 hours boil water.  Can you still take a shower and wash the dishes...?
depends on why you have to boil the water.  if for bacteria type issues, i'd hold off on the shower.  if you do, keep your mouth shut...
There was a broken water main, so I would assume it's for bacteria.  I'm going to boil the water for doing the dishes.  If I take a shower I can use an antibacterial soap maybe...?  It's for 36 to 48 hours, so I know I'll have to take a shower in there some time.  But of course I better not chance shaving.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
I suggest, "Saw Palmetto," for a healthy prostate and urinary health.  It'll build that water pressure right back up..!

Sunny and 72 degrees here right now, damn nice for practicing retirement.

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
I suggest, "Saw Palmetto," for a healthy prostate and urinary health.  It'll build that water pressure right back up..!
It is his heart I am worried about not his dick.

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
I suggest, "Saw Palmetto," for a healthy prostate and urinary health.  It'll build that water pressure right back up..!
It is his heart I am worried about not his dick.
When you're going at the ladies all hours of the day at his age, the two are directly related.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

20-30% off of many LFD Boxes at the .Biz, no FS as far as I know but those are pretty good prices.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-flor-dominicana-cigars.html
They do look good,  but i just hit the MBIII's again at Holts.  just can't pass up that price point on those.
I hit those a second time myself, got the second order yesterday.  That was just one hell of a deal for MB3 fans.  I have been smoking MB3's for probably close to 5 years and that is the cheapest I have ever gotten any.
+1
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Sunny and 72 degrees here right now, damn nice for practicing retirement.
It's 69 here in St. Louis.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

We're under a 36 hours boil water.  Can you still take a shower and wash the dishes...?
depends on why you have to boil the water.  if for bacteria type issues, i'd hold off on the shower.  if you do, keep your mouth shut...
There was a broken water main, so I would assume it's for bacteria.  I'm going to boil the water for doing the dishes.  If I take a shower I can use an antibacterial soap maybe...?  It's for 36 to 48 hours, so I know I'll have to take a shower in there some time.  But of course I better not chance shaving.. :)
Same with the dishes, soap should take care of any nasty bacteria.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
I suggest, "Saw Palmetto," for a healthy prostate and urinary health.  It'll build that water pressure right back up..!
It is his heart I am worried about not his dick.
You'd think all those ladies would be good exercise for you heart....?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

This is how my life goes.  The twirl things for the egg beater was in the 1st drawer.  The electric egg beater was in the 2nd drawer.  And the electric cord for it was buried in the 3rd drawer.  It's like this all of the time.  My life is like a 1st Aid Kit, that's been opened and all of the contents have been scattered all over the house in different room, drawers, and cabinets...  errrr..!!!  No wonder I need one whiskey, one beer, and one cigar...!

Well, I think I'm going to go and try to make a banana pudding....
I'm 100% certain this is a euphemism. Have fun!
+1

This is how my life goes.  The twirl things for the egg beater was in the 1st drawer.  The electric egg beater was in the 2nd drawer.  And the electric cord for it was buried in the 3rd drawer.  It's like this all of the time.  My life is like a 1st Aid Kit, that's been opened and all of the contents have been scattered all over the house in different room, drawers, and cabinets...  errrr..!!!  No wonder I need one whiskey, one beer, and one cigar...!
Sounds like you've already had enough. ;-)

No Dean in several days Hope all that pussy did not kill his old ass.
I suggest, "Saw Palmetto," for a healthy prostate and urinary health.  It'll build that water pressure right back up..!
It is his heart I am worried about not his dick.
When you're going at the ladies all hours of the day at his age, the two are directly related.
True, but you dick fails and you'll still be around tomorrow.