CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: 2/19/2016  (Read 24996 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/19/2016
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2016, 12:04:52 PM »

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!  Day treating you ok?
Not at all. Evidenced by my lack of posting.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2016, 12:06:04 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2016, 12:10:54 PM »

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
I'll take that as a No one.
Go ahead and bomb him!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2016, 12:11:38 PM »

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with. 

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!" 

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.
Has anyone considered just buying him a standard size garbage can?
I was wondering if someone had told him lately to get a job.
He does odd jobs for a friend of his, which buys him cigarettes.  If you mention food stamps or welfare, he goes crazy and starts quoting Rush Limbaugh.  So even thou he's a bum, he won't take any govt. handouts.  But he sure doesn't seem to mind taking all the handouts he can from his family.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2016, 12:13:09 PM »

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with. 

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!" 

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.
I was wondering if someone had told him lately to get a job.
He does odd jobs for a friend of his, which buys him cigarettes.  If you mention food stamps or welfare, he goes crazy and starts quoting Rush Limbaugh.  So even thou he's a bum, he won't take any govt. handouts.  But he sure doesn't seem to mind taking all the handouts he can from his family.
And as non-family taxpayers, we respect his stance.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2016, 12:13:15 PM »

I did bring that up to him.  He doesn't see any problems with the trash can.  The problem seems to be, we're too stupid to pick up the correct size trash bag.  He did do some research and found that WalMart is the only place that has a brand in his size.  We just hardly ever go to Walmart.  I told my wife to order them on line, but she said he won't answer the door or go outside to get them. 

He's just fricking weird.  Let's say he want's a 1 gal. bottle of Deans milk.  So they are all out of 1 gal. bottles, so my wife buys 2 1/2 gal. bottles of the same milk.  Then he will throw a tantram.  He's dependent upon my wife, but yet yells and screams at her over any little thing.  She said she's not going back, so we'll have to see how this goes.  :)
If you think she won't be back, then I have some Browns Super Bowl tickets I'd like to sell you.
I know... It's her little brother 53 (I think) year old brother.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2016, 12:13:15 PM »

I did bring that up to him.  He doesn't see any problems with the trash can.  The problem seems to be, we're too stupid to pick up the correct size trash bag.  He did do some research and found that WalMart is the only place that has a brand in his size.  We just hardly ever go to Walmart.  I told my wife to order them on line, but she said he won't answer the door or go outside to get them. 

He's just fricking weird.  Let's say he want's a 1 gal. bottle of Deans milk.  So they are all out of 1 gal. bottles, so my wife buys 2 1/2 gal. bottles of the same milk.  Then he will throw a tantram.  He's dependent upon my wife, but yet yells and screams at her over any little thing.  She said she's not going back, so we'll have to see how this goes.  :)
Just like any kid, you let them get their way after throwing a tantrum, you just reinforce that behavior.  Time for him to get a good lesson in my way or the highway.  Going to be a tough lesson for as long as he's been on the teat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2016, 12:14:23 PM »

20-30% off of many LFD Boxes at the .Biz, no FS as far as I know but those are pretty good prices.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-flor-dominicana-cigars.html

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2016, 12:15:36 PM »

Well, I think I'm going to go and try to make a banana pudding....

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2016, 12:16:28 PM »

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!  Day treating you ok?
Not at all. Evidenced by my lack of posting.
hopefully,because it's Friday, all the miscreants causing you the angst will take off early and leave you alone.  Of course you could always turn that back on them by sending a mass email to all involved stating that 'you people can all join the long line of people what can kiss my ass, it's Friday and I'm going home!' 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2016, 12:16:35 PM »

Just like any kid, you let them get their way after throwing a tantrum, you just reinforce that behavior.  Time for him to get a good lesson in my way or the highway.  Going to be a tough lesson for as long as he's been on the teat.
Got rid of both of my worthless BIL's and the warden still would not leave but her life is a lot better.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2016, 12:18:16 PM »

We're under a 36 hours boil water.  Can you still take a shower and wash the dishes...?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2016, 12:19:17 PM »

Well, I think I'm going to go and try to make a banana pudding....
I'm 100% certain this is a euphemism. Have fun!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »

20-30% off of many LFD Boxes at the .Biz, no FS as far as I know but those are pretty good prices.

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/la-flor-dominicana-cigars.html
They do look good,  but i just hit the MBIII's again at Holts.  just can't pass up that price point on those.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2016, 12:21:11 PM »

We're under a 36 hours boil water.  Can you still take a shower and wash the dishes...?
depends on why you have to boil the water.  if for bacteria type issues, i'd hold off on the shower.  if you do, keep your mouth shut...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15