ss2

  • Summertime!!

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with.

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!"

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.
I'd mix some vodka in with that juice.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!  Day treating you ok?

[...]

+1
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
I'll take that as a No one.

[...]

Has anyone considered just buying him a standard size garbage can?

I am going to vote and get some lunch.

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
I'll take that as a No one.
I think you're good, bid away!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

one that he would fit in.

[...]

Or heroin.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
I'll take that as a No one.
I think you're good, bid away!
Thanks!

[...]

I was wondering if someone had told him lately to get a job.

[...]

If they're buying him groceries, that ship has long since sailed.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

I did bring that up to him.  He doesn't see any problems with the trash can.  The problem seems to be, we're too stupid to pick up the correct size trash bag.  He did do some research and found that WalMart is the only place that has a brand in his size.  We just hardly ever go to Walmart.  I told my wife to order them on line, but she said he won't answer the door or go outside to get them.

He's just fricking weird.  Let's say he want's a 1 gal. bottle of Deans milk.  So they are all out of 1 gal. bottles, so my wife buys 2 1/2 gal. bottles of the same milk.  Then he will throw a tantram.  He's dependent upon my wife, but yet yells and screams at her over any little thing.  She said she's not going back, so we'll have to see how this goes.  :)

[...]

If you think she won't be back, then I have some Browns Super Bowl tickets I'd like to sell you.