CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: 2/19/2016  (Read 24999 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 2/19/2016
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2016, 11:37:15 AM »

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with. 

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!" 

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.
I'd mix some vodka in with that juice.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!  Day treating you ok?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2016, 11:37:56 AM »

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with. 

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!" 

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.
+1

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2016, 11:38:08 AM »

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
I'll take that as a No one.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2016, 11:38:21 AM »

Has anyone considered just buying him a standard size garbage can?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2016, 11:38:28 AM »

I am going to vote and get some lunch.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »

I think you're good, bid away!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2016, 11:48:43 AM »

one that he would fit in.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »

Or heroin.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2016, 11:52:40 AM »

I think you're good, bid away!
Thanks!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2016, 11:52:46 AM »

I was wondering if someone had told him lately to get a job.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »

I was wondering if someone had told him lately to get a job.
If they're buying him groceries, that ship has long since sailed.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »

I did bring that up to him.  He doesn't see any problems with the trash can.  The problem seems to be, we're too stupid to pick up the correct size trash bag.  He did do some research and found that WalMart is the only place that has a brand in his size.  We just hardly ever go to Walmart.  I told my wife to order them on line, but she said he won't answer the door or go outside to get them. 

He's just fricking weird.  Let's say he want's a 1 gal. bottle of Deans milk.  So they are all out of 1 gal. bottles, so my wife buys 2 1/2 gal. bottles of the same milk.  Then he will throw a tantram.  He's dependent upon my wife, but yet yells and screams at her over any little thing.  She said she's not going back, so we'll have to see how this goes.  :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »

I did bring that up to him.  He doesn't see any problems with the trash can.  The problem seems to be, we're too stupid to pick up the correct size trash bag.  He did do some research and found that WalMart is the only place that has a brand in his size.  We just hardly ever go to Walmart.  I told my wife to order them on line, but she said he won't answer the door or go outside to get them. 

He's just fricking weird.  Let's say he want's a 1 gal. bottle of Deans milk.  So they are all out of 1 gal. bottles, so my wife buys 2 1/2 gal. bottles of the same milk.  Then he will throw a tantram.  He's dependent upon my wife, but yet yells and screams at her over any little thing.  She said she's not going back, so we'll have to see how this goes.  :)
If you think she won't be back, then I have some Browns Super Bowl tickets I'd like to sell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15