Didn't check prices yet, but a nice selection of Illusione, Tatuaje and Surrogates on The Page.  Even a knife or two for NotGolfinDave.
I may be living behind the times but the Cabaiguan prices don't look too good to me.  Low on those and would like to get a few but seem too high.
Prices are good compared to normal site prices.  Cabaiguan are about the same as Atlantic VIP price, other Illusione and Tats and Surrogates are $1-2 less than Atlantic VIP pricing.

Morning, Folks. TGIF!
You missed it, Friday was yesterday. ;D

Yeah, and I love Mondays...  ::)
We'll send you down to visit Dean.
Morning Steve.

Good morning all..  I ran across this, and just thought I'd toss it out there to see what others thought.  10 cigars + humidor for $19.99.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/90002/ultimate-humidor-combo-451/?sourcekey=WBADROLL2
used to buy them or others as tricky tray prizes.  be careful if you use a free shipping code, the price triples.
might work with a jam item.  some of the other sites have a 29.99 deal with slightly better cigars. and they include a hygrometer.

One more for Cello Off!

California Board Rejects Measure Mandating Condoms In Adult Films

Good morning all..  I ran across this, and just thought I'd toss it out there to see what others thought.  10 cigars + humidor for $19.99.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/90002/ultimate-humidor-combo-451/?sourcekey=WBADROLL2
used to buy them or others as tricky tray prizes.  be careful if you use a free shipping code, the price triples.
might work with a jam item.  some of the other sites have a 29.99 deal with slightly better cigars. and they include a hygrometer.
Didn't even notice there was no hygrometer. Sheesh. Probably not worth it, then.

One more for Cello Off!

California Board Rejects Measure Mandating Condoms In Adult Films
But then all the flavors will mix!

Morning, muchachos.

Didn't check prices yet, but a nice selection of Illusione, Tatuaje and Surrogates on The Page.  Even a knife or two for NotGolfinDave.

Don't know what the Atlantic discount is, but the Tat Black PL 5ers are a few dollars under the Famous-catsrule price... plus, Free Shipping!
I did not notice those before but I just put them in the red category.
5er of Tat Black PL on Atlantic is $42.50 vs the Page price of $31.24.  Tatuaje is generally not discounted by Atlantic VIP.  (only a bit on boxes)

One more for Cello Off!

California Board Rejects Measure Mandating Condoms In Adult Films
But then all the flavors will mix!
Now 'at right there's funny, I don't care who y'are.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

is anyone here "FR from Matawan NJ" on the bid site?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning all..  I ran across this, and just thought I'd toss it out there to see what others thought.  10 cigars + humidor for $19.99.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/90002/ultimate-humidor-combo-451/?sourcekey=WBADROLL2
used to buy them or others as tricky tray prizes.  be careful if you use a free shipping code, the price triples.
might work with a jam item.  some of the other sites have a 29.99 deal with slightly better cigars. and they include a hygrometer.
Thanks....  I'm always a sucker when they throw in a humidor...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well the wife just came in and she's on the warpath.  She upset with her coworkers.  She has two coworkers that hardly do any work.  The one last night didn't do anything, then fell asleep for a long time while customers were coming in.  Then she clocked out and left 30 min. early before her shift was over with.

Then she went to get groceries for her brother and he was mad at her because the store was out of some juice he wanted.  Then she got mad at him for not throwing his trash away.  He has been putting it into the garage and bedrooms for the past few years.  He won't use the kitchen trash can because no one can find him the exact size trash bag to fit it.  I said, "use a bigger one and put the extra over the side of the trash can, because those white trash bags are not that much bigger.  He said, "are you crazy, you need the proper size..!"

So between work and her brother, my wife is NUTS this morning....  -Think I'll have some orange juice.

Hello, boys.