CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 2/10/2016  (Read 17587 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 2/10/2016
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »

To help out the afternoon lull I'm attaching the following photo of my sons on their 100th day of school. They were tasked with dressing like they were 100 years old.

Should I be concerned that my one son wanted to dress like a woman? Or how about that my other son appears to be saying, "Oy gevalt!" without any outside Jewish influence?
Oy vey Maury!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2016, 04:47:50 PM »

To help out the afternoon lull I'm attaching the following photo of my sons on their 100th day of school. They were tasked with dressing like they were 100 years old.

Should I be concerned that my one son wanted to dress like a woman? Or how about that my other son appears to be saying, "Oy gevalt!" without any outside Jewish influence?
Tony, that photo is frigging unbelievable!  Did they come up with the costumes at home, on their own?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
What, you didn't give him a Bueso-load?
I tried, he spat at me.
He can be very dismissive that way, you should see the looks he gives Tony
CNS, we all give Tony that look.
That's how I look at myself in the mirror too.
Last time you looked, Tony, did you see a cross of ashes on your forehead?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2016, 04:52:21 PM »

Oy vey Maury!
Looks like they've just stepped off of a Broadway stage.  Amazing, CB.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2016, 05:06:54 PM »

Oy vey Maury!
Looks like they've just stepped off of a Broadway stage.  Amazing, CB.
Looks like a tough pair to keep up with.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2016, 05:07:37 PM »

Oy vey Maury!
Again with the curlers!  Sheesh!

Threebean

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2016, 05:12:07 PM »

Looks to me like they collaborated on the costumes and rather than be two old men they went as an old couple.  Well done. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2016, 05:19:09 PM »

Looks to me like they collaborated on the costumes and rather than be two old men they went as an old couple.  Well done.
Evening CCB.

Threebean

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2016, 05:37:26 PM »

Evening CCB.
Mikey!  I don't know, since we are supposed be living in a gender-age neutral world, an old person might be offended by those costumes. You must be livid! 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2016, 05:41:31 PM »

Evening CCB.
Mikey!  I don't know, since we are supposed be living in a gender-age neutral world, an old person might be offended by those costumes. You must be livid!
Cane?  Cane!  Don't need no stinking cane!

Threebean

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2016, 07:28:43 PM »

Cane lull.

Threebean

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »

Exit lull.  I'm outa here.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2016, 07:41:16 PM »

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
What, you didn't give him a Bueso-load?
I tried, he spat at me.
He can be very dismissive that way, you should see the looks he gives Tony
CNS, we all give Tony that look.
That's how I look at myself in the mirror too.
Last time you looked, Tony, did you see a cross of ashes on your forehead?
I don't know, some of those priests seem to get pretty creative. I swear some of the ashes I saw today looked like swastikas. Most look like smudges. My forehead just looks dirty.

Threebean

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2016, 09:14:19 PM »

Hmmmm, I just noticed I'm a few shy of 5K posts.  OMG, the prospect of something happening with my stars is not going to let me sleep tonight! 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2016, 09:15:54 PM »

Hmmmm, I just noticed I'm a few shy of 5K posts.  OMG, the prospect of something happening with my stars is not going to let me sleep tonight!
Post on Marky Mark!  It's in the stars!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10