Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
I think there's definitely a few issues there, to put it lightly. He also may be extra agitated having to spend time away from the warden
You may be on to something there.
Don't worry, I'm sure he calls her every day just to let her know he's thinking about her.
He times the call to hear the hair dryer going. Can't get the day started without it.  PavlovDave.
LALTS

[...]
CNS

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?
Been so busy lately I didn't even talk about it yet, I'll let you know today
Translation: The warden's pissed at me about something so I haven't asked yet.

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.

[...]
Na, he just turns the one on in the hotel room.

Time to put on the Travellin' shoes.  Later guys.

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
I've been a victim of that problem he has too!

good morning guys, I'm moving slow this morning. really hurting. had to order meds online. health care would be nice.
was on the phone with Rick in Buffalo.
golf clubs loaded. cigars loaded.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.

yee haw!!!

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?
Been so busy lately I didn't even talk about it yet, I'll let you know today
Translation: The warden's pissed at me about something so I haven't asked yet.
It's unbelievable you say that because she just interrogated me this morning about CFest. Andy bought 2 tickets and he's married to her sister. Andy's wife probably assumed one of those was for me and called my wife, most likely belly-aching about the cost and all of the sudden I'm under the microscope.

Needless to say I lashed back like a cornered animal and we're not currently speaking

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
What, you didn't give him a Bueso-load?

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?
Been so busy lately I didn't even talk about it yet, I'll let you know today
Translation: The warden's pissed at me about something so I haven't asked yet.
It's unbelievable you say that because she just interrogated me this morning about CFest. Andy bought 2 tickets and he's married to her sister. Andy's wife probably assumed one of those was for me and called my wife, most likely belly-aching about the cost and all of the sudden I'm under the microscope.

Needless to say I lashed back like a cornered animal and we're not currently speaking
LMAO.
morning Scott.

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?
Been so busy lately I didn't even talk about it yet, I'll let you know today
Translation: The warden's pissed at me about something so I haven't asked yet.
It's unbelievable you say that because she just interrogated me this morning about CFest. Andy bought 2 tickets and he's married to her sister. Andy's wife probably assumed one of those was for me and called my wife, most likely belly-aching about the cost and all of the sudden I'm under the microscope.

Needless to say I lashed back like a cornered animal and we're not currently speaking
Who knew Mark was so perceptive?

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
What, you didn't give him a Bueso-load?
I tried, he spat at me.

Time to put on the Travellin' shoes.  Later guys.
Safe travels from snowy Ohio!

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?
Good time, as always. And as always, he was way too damn generous.
What, you didn't give him a Bueso-load?
I tried, he spat at me.
Almost just blew my coffee out my nose, double-PotD contenders