Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
Speaking of commies...don't know if you saw this yesterday Tex....http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/09/san-antonio-tabloid-antroine-scott-shooting/80044948/
The Commies are the ones that get their news from USA To day.  FYI, that tabloid is a Black Tabloid and they back peddled in their "intent to,publish the information" to they were just brainstorming ideas and never had any intention or loan to publish the info.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
I think there's definitely a few issues there, to put it lightly. He also may be extra agitated having to spend time away from the warden

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
So it is your opinion that all those were good deals since everything on there sold out hours before it ended?

Oh Yeah, GFY.
It was a good deal to whoever bought them all. So yes, that is my contention.
Figures a little league cigar buyer would think that way

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?

I got to hit the road.

By the way Trump and Bernie Won by very large margins and Christie picked up his toys and went home.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
So it is your opinion that all those were good deals since everything on there sold out hours before it ended?

Oh Yeah, GFY.
It was a good deal to whoever bought them all. So yes, that is my contention.
Figures a little league cigar buyer would think that way
Cigar buying histories have nothing to do with logic and reasoning skills. You should try it some time.

I got to hit the road.

By the way Trump and Bernie Won by very large margins and Christie picked up his toys and went home.
We were hoping he'd stay on the road a little longer.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
I think there's definitely a few issues there, to put it lightly. He also may be extra agitated having to spend time away from the warden
You may be on to something there.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
I think there's definitely a few issues there, to put it lightly. He also may be extra agitated having to spend time away from the warden
You may be on to something there.
Don't worry, I'm sure he calls her every day just to let her know he's thinking about her.

Anyone want any $10 Armadas? Sheesh.

GMornin fellas

GMornin fellas
Morning, fellow commie.
What's shakin Dave?  How was your date with the #whitewhale?

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?
Sheesh, I said I would take care of it and get back to you.

@Fish: are you good for next Wednesday the 17th?
Been so busy lately I didn't even talk about it yet, I'll let you know today

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
I think there's definitely a few issues there, to put it lightly. He also may be extra agitated having to spend time away from the warden
You may be on to something there.
Don't worry, I'm sure he calls her every day just to let her know he's thinking about her.
He times the call to hear the hair dryer going. Can't get the day started without it.  PavlovDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10