Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

It is about time for some lunch, kind of cool out so a cup of good beef chili might be good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

It's time for me to take a break.  bbl (maybe)  :)

Major lunch lull!

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
At least it's gone from heavy snow to regular snow.

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Let me know how that lounge is, if you go to the one I sent you. Never been there myself, but they have ads on the radio all the time.

How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.

How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.
And this from an organization that Congress believes qualifies as non-profit.

How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.
And this from an organization that Congress believes qualifies as non-profit.
And that is after the roughly $4,500 average ticket price.

Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!

Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
Later Golf, enjoy the day off tomorrow.

Meeting then home!